The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 3

Bean, Elfo, Luci, and Koga had arrived in Southwold. Bean scanned the area around her in awe. Everything looked so much cleaner and more organized. Everyone didn't look so withered or on the verge of death. Here in Southwold, people looked full of energy. The neighbors and townfolks were in groups, conversing and laughing. Some were waving at Koga as he trotted by on his horse. They greeted him, welcoming him back to the village.

"Hey Koga, it's good to see you!" said one of the villagers

"Hey William, good to see you too!" Koga replied, waving at him with a smile on his face.

"By the gods, is that Koga? He's gotten so big!" said another villager. 

"HEY, GUYS, KOGA'S BACK!" said a young boy named Samuel. His hair was short and blond, his eyes were bright blue, and his skin was pale. The other town kids came rushing to greet Koga.

"KOGA!" said a young girl named Isabella, whose hair was long and brown, and her eyes were brown.

"Well, if it isn't Southwold's local delinquents!" said Koga, smirking at the kids as they followed.

"Koga, where did you go?" Isabella asked worriedly. "You just suddenly disappeared."

"Nobody told you I left home to start my travels?" Koga asked. 

"Well, yeah...they did after you just up and left without saying anything!" said Samuel, pouting. 

"Yeah, I have a habit of not saying goodbye like that," 

Samuel looked over at Bean, Elfo, and Luci. But his eyes were more transfixed on Bean. "Who's the White-haired big lady? Her teeth are like a beaver."

A vein popped on Bean's head, but she smiled and looked down at Samuel. "It's not nice to say rude things like that to a girl kid. They might sock you in the face!" She bawled her fist at Samuel, which caused him to back away, terrified.

"Oooh, what a cute kitty!" said Isabella, her eyes glowing at Luci.

"Ugh...I give up..." said Luci, facepalming

Isabella let out a small gasp. "It talked!" She clasped her hands on her cheek. One of the other kids following looked over at Elfo. "Whoa, is that a troll?"

"Hey, I'm not a troll; I'm an elf!" Elfo said, taken aback.

"Yeah, right! Your face is too weird to be an Elf!" said one of the other boys.

"Ouch...right in the self–esteem..." said Elfo, sighing and patting his chest where his heart was.

Koga tried to hold in his laughter but failed and started laughing loudly. This caused Bean to tug roughly on the back of Koga's long black hair. "IS IT FUNNY, KOGA? HUH?" she yelled at him.

"OW! NOT THE HAIR!" Koga yelped.

Then Isabella gasped again. "Oooh, I get it! She's his Girlfriend!"

"What?" said Bean, her eyes widened at Isabella.

"No way! Koga could do much better than that!" said Samuel, sticking his tongue out at Bean.

"Ok! THAT'S IT! COME HERE, YOU LITTLE RUNT. I'M GOING TO RING YOUR NECK!" Bean roared, glaring at Samuel. Samuel and the rest of his friends laughed and mocked Bean as they ran off, shouting something to do with Bean and her buckteeth.

Luci just laughed. "Those kids are awesome,"

Once that greeting was done, Koga parked his horse at the stables, and he, Bean, Luci, and Elfo got off the horse and stretched. Koga hitched his horse and let out a big yawn. "Man, I can't wait to sleep on something that's not solid ground," he said tiredly.