The Underground Tomb Part 1

By the time Bean, Elfo, and Luci had left the bar, It was midnight. The trio laughed and swayed as they were drunk from all the drinking. Elfo laughed as he bumped into Luci and said, "Man, what a naughty night we had!" He let out a tiny burp. Bean, however, let out a loud and deep burp, "Man, I did so much drinking I don't even remember if I drank at all. I probably didn't!" She said, smiling.  Luci would say, "You know It's a great night when we're still up to see the plague patrol!" He pointed out excitedly as they all looked at a man picking up the bodies of people who'd died from the plague. The man smiled at Bean. "Morning, Princess!" He winked at her.

"Oh my god, I just winked at by a corpse shoveler! I don't want this night to never end!" said Bean.

"I'm sure I can help add in on the fun,"

The trio turned to the left and looked down a dark alley.  Emerging from the darkness was a woman sporting an all-black attire. Her hair was a bright shade of pink. Following behind her were two other men. The girl dressed in all-black, named Hilda, smirked at Bean. "Long time no see, old friend," She said with her hands on her hips. 

Bean gasped, "H-Hilda?"

"Uhh, Bean's who your friend here?" Elfo asked curiously.

"Umm, guys, this is Hilda, Hilda, this is Elfo and Luci," Bean introduced.

"Hi! I'm Elfo!" Elfo chirped as he waved at her.

"Sup Tuts," Luci greeted.

"An Elfo and a talking cat?" Hilda raised a brow, "Wow, you've got some interesting new friends, eh Beanie?"

Bean chuckled nervously. "Well, when you run away from home trying to avoid an arranged marriage, you just happen to run into some good friends, you know.."

"Ahem..." said The bald man with a vein popping out on his head.

"Oh right," said Hilda, remembering. "This is Rupert," she said, gesturing her head to the right at the tall man wearing a grey jacket with fur around the collar. And this is Tuppence." She then gestured to the left at the man wearing a green coat with white fur around the collar. Tuppence was bald on the top of his head, just like Rupert; however, Tuppence had a dent on the far right of his head.

"Pleasure to meet you, Princess Tiabeanie," Rupert greeted

"Likewise," said Tuppence.

"Uh yeah, hi," Bean greeted them awkwardly. She placed her attention back on Hilda. "So I take it that you're still up to the same old same old, huh?"

"Of course!" said Hilda proudly. "It's a career for me!  I mean, I had to go and find some partners after you and your brother ditched me and all."

"Wait, what?" Luci looked between Bean and Hilda.

"You and Tavish used to be thieves?" Elfo said in awe.

Bean groaned and rubbed between the center of her nose. "We were just a bunch of town delinquents that pulled some stupid pranks on people we didn't like. After a while, we met with Hilda, and we formed a gang, and maybe we did steal some stuff, and I guess we were thieves,"

"How is your brother doing anyway?" Hilda asked.

"Hardly leaves his room, acts all high and mighty, thinks he's smarter than and Is a kiss ass," Bean said, not wanting to talk about Tavish anymore. Hilda shakes her head in disappointment. "Hmph, what a shame. Oh, how the mighty have fallen...." She sighed, "Anyways," She walked over to Bean and placed her arms around her shoulder. "What do you say, Beanie? Do you want to do one more job with us? For old-time's sake? We could really use your help!"