The Underground Tomb Part 3

Everything had gone downhill so quickly. Bean was lying on a pile of gold as she slowly raised her head and looked up at Hilda, possessed by Gabriel's vengeful spirit, as she was floating in the air. Gabriel tossed scorching flames at Rupert, Tuppence, Elfo, and Luci. Luci, of course, had no problems getting hit by fireballs since he was a demon. But for the other three, they ran around in circles, dodging the incoming flames. Elfo lunges himself over a pile of gold, almost getting his butt burned. Rupert and Tuppence nearly got burned head to toe by a wave of fire that almost hit them. 

Koga was back on his feet. He stared at Hilda, then looked at Bean and said, "Bean, I'm going for the necklace! I'll slash it off if you and the others can distract her!" Bean looks at Koga and nods, "R-Right!" She said as she picked up pieces of gold and tossed them at Hilda. "H-HEY! YOU SPOOKY GHOST BASTARD! OVER HERE!" She called out to her. The gold hit Hilda in the legs, and she snapped her head towards Bean. Hilda blasts a wave of fire at her, and Bean narrowly avoids it, with only her shoulder slightly getting burned. Elfo and Luci began distracting Hilda by shouting and screaming at her while tossing gold. Hilda began to grow angrier and angrier. She holds out her hand, and an orb of fire appears out of thin air. This orb of fire began shooting out rapidly at everyone in the room. Everyone was avoiding the fire the best they could. One of the fireballs ends up grazing over Tuppenece's head, burning a few of the hairs he had left on his head.

Koga deflects a few fireballs, hops in the air, and swings the blade at Hilda's necklace, cutting it off. "GOT IT!" He shouted in victory as he landed on the ground. Bean cheered as well, "NICE ONE KOGA!" She said jubilantly.

However, their victory seemed to come to a quick end. They noticed that Hilda didn't turn back to normal. She remained possessed by Gabriel. Bean looked at Hilda, confused. "W-What? But...she picked up the necklace...she got possessed because of it!" Hilda looks down at Koga and sends a powerful shockwave that sends him flying into a wall. "ARGH!" Koga groaned. "Goddamn it...why didn't that work?" He stared up at Hilda, who began laughing. "FOOLS!" Hilda spat. "DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE THAT EASY?!" Hilda flies down and grabs Koga by his neck, slams him against the wall repeatedly, and then hurdles him across the room. Koga lands on a pile of gold where Elfo and Luci are hiding. Luci frowns at Koga and says, "Thanks, Dumbass, you just gave away my hiding spot!"

Bean was at a loss. She sat there watching Hilda float toward Elfo, Luci, and Koga. She looked around, trying to find something that could help. But what could help? They destroyed the necklace, but Gabriel's spirit still controlled her body. Bean moved her hand forward while grasping random things around her. Her hand touched the handle of an object buried beneath some gold. That's when it happened. Bean's eyes glowed a shade of blue. Everything around her was flashing images as if it were a vivid dream. She saw a man holding a necklace in his hand, standing next to some statue of himself. Groups of people wielding weapons surrounded Gabriel, but they looked frightened. The flashes cut from the figure glowing and the gold lifting around them. Then, there was another flash of light, and Bean's eyes turned normal. Bean looked around and saw that she was back in her standard time. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Bean thought. But she looked over at Hilda, hovering slowly down to Elfo, Luci, and Koga.

"GUYS!" Bean called out to them, "The necklace isn't the only thing that Gabriel's spirit's in! It's in a statue of himself hidden in this room!"

"A STATUE? WHERE?" Koga said as he grabbed Elfo and Luci and hopped out of the way at Hilda's flames. Hilda would then snap her eyes upon Bean and glare. "YOU! HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT?!" She sneered at her. Hilda sends another wave of fire at Bean. Bean managed to jump out of the way, and the fire hit the pile of gold behind her.