IronHeart Part 1

"Come on, Koga, play something!"

"Give me a second. I'm reading the card!"

"You didn't read over your deck when we gave it to you?"

"I'm not going to remember what all of these things do,"

It was a Friday evening, and the knights were all gathered in the barracks playing a game of Disenchanted, a popular card game currently making the rounds around the lands. Pendergast, Mertz, Turbish, and a few other knights were watching Koga and Stryker play against each other. Stryker had a whole field of Goblins, while Koga only had two elves. Mertz and Turbish were looking over Koga's shoulders and staring at the cards he had in his hand.

"Play this card," Turbish whispered.

"No, no, play this card. You can make an easy comeback," Mertz whispered.

"Will you two shut up?!" Koga snapped.

"Hey, hey, no backseat coaching!" said Stryker.

Koga's hand hovered over the cards. He picked one of his elves and placed it on the field. "Uh...I guess that's it?"

Stryker smirked and let out a confident chuckle. "Wrong move, Koga! Your immature skills will be the end of you!"

Koga stared blankly at Stryker and said, "Just get on with your move already..."

Turbish rubs his chin. "Wait...I forgot what I came in here for..."

"Didn't you want to watch them play?" Mertz asked.

"No...there was something really important I needed to tell everyone," Turbish snapped his finger. "Oh yeah! The Kingdom is under attack by the Bozak army!"

Everyone snapped their eyes onto Turbish.

Turbish stared at everyone. "Sorry, it slipped my mind!"

There was a loud BOOOM That shook the whole castle. The knights hurried from their rooms and made their way outside. The courtyard was in chaos. Many of Dreamland's Nobel Knights were dead on the ground. Others were trying their best to fight off the Bozak army. Bean, Elfo, and a few other knights were fighting a group of Bozak soldiers. Elfo was on the back of a Bozak soldier, stabbing him in the back and crawling around his body to stab him in his side and stomach with his small knife.

"HAND OVER THE PIG KNOWN AS MERKIMER!" roared the large Bozak, wearing spiky silver armor. "WE WILL FEAST ON THE MAN THAT KILLED OUR GENERAL!"

"You will never get me!" said Merkimer, staring down from a balcony. "My fellow companions will protect with their lives!"

"WE'RE NOT FIGHTING FOR YOU ASSHOLE!" Bean screamed. Bean continued to clash with a Bozak soldier, parried his incoming attack, and stabbed him in the heart. Another Bozak soldier rushed towards Bean, ready to strike, but Koga leaped in and blocked his incoming swing with his colossal sword.

"A little late to the party, aren't we?" said Bean, panting with sweat running down her face.

"Oh, shut it!" Koga shouted. He pushed the Bozak back and sliced him in half.

"NOICE!" shouted Luci from above. He sat on a ledge and watched the chaos from above.

The remaining Bozaks in the courtyard all rushed after Koga. With just a few swings of his mighty sword, Koga cut down one Bozak soldier in half, leaped into the air, and, with one swing, cut down the remaining soldiers, causing parts of their bodies to scatter around the courtyard.

"Annnd, done," said Koga confidently, with a smirk on his face.

"KOGA LOOK OUT!" Elfo cried.

Koga turned around. A Bozak soldier stood behind him, and he swung his large bunt mace at him. Koga held up his colossal sword and blocked the attack. The impact of the Bozak's swing sent Koga sliding back on his feet, leaving tracks in the dirt. Koga glared forward, and the Bozak soldier rushed in for another attack. Koga leapt forward. With one swing, he cut down the Bozak soldier, and blood gusheshes from his side, and he fell face-first on the ground.