61-80

Chapter 61 Don't accept gifts during the holidays, only accept big gifts

It's a pity that the handsome long sword that was in Gong Yan's hand just now turned into a belt in Lin Xiaoxiao's hand.

She is so angry! ! !

"You are still young and have just started practicing martial arts. It is normal that you cannot control it. When you can master the internal power in the future, you will be able to control it as freely as the great uncle." Gong Yan comforted her.

Lin Xiaoxiao was hit.

Gong Yan continued: "When Master sent the news back to the building, Lao San happened to take an order to go to Shu. There are the best weapon forgers there. This soft sword was the one Lao San hired someone to specially make for. You made it. The sword body is made of the lightest and strongest cold iron, which is most suitable for girls. The material of this belt has also been specially treated. It is invulnerable to water and fire. However, for your safety, before you Before you can master this soft sword, you should put it away first, otherwise if it hurts you, Master may skin Lao San. "

Tian Yuanzi nodded. The old third brother finally did something right. Well, at least he didn't get angry this time.

After Gong Yan finished speaking, he put the soft sword back and put it back in the box.

Lin Xiaoxiao watched helplessly but couldn't use it, and vowed to practice hard and try to use her weapon as soon as possible.

Gong Yan put down the soft sword and lightly bumped Ouran with his shoulder, who was pouting and sulking with him.

Lin Xiaoxiao wanted to laugh when she looked at her childish senior aunt. She quickly moved over to hold Ouran's arm and asked coquettishly: "What gift did aunt prepare for Xiaoxiao? Isn't it nothing?"

Ouran was amused by her, and nodded Lin Xiaoxiao's little nose angrily, and said: "How is it possible? Our family finally has an extra baby. How could aunt not prepare a gift for you? Let me tell you, the gift I prepared is absolutely It's better than the one Lao San prepared, and you can use it now."

After saying that, she took her own box over as if offering a treasure, and childishly pushed aside the gift prepared by the third uncle.

Lin Xiaoxiao smiled and said nothing, suddenly looking forward to seeing the third uncle.

Ouran gave us a pair of bracelets. On the surface, they looked like ordinary bracelets suitable for little girls. But once the mechanism on them was touched, extremely fine needles would be emitted from the pores on the bracelets, which would kill even the most powerful martial arts masters. It's hard to escape the past.

"How is it? Is the one given by aunt more practical than the one given by the third child? And this bracelet will not arouse suspicion when worn on the hand. Try it quickly." Ouran said that wind is like rain, and took Lin Xiaoxiao's hand. He put on the two bracelets.

What surprised Lin Xiaoxiao even more was that the bracelet could be stretched and retracted. According to the thickness of her current wrist, even if she grew up in the future, she would not be unable to wear it because her hands became thicker.

For those who don't know, they really look like two very ordinary bracelets.

The only bad thing is that once the needles in this bracelet are fired, it is difficult to get them back. You can only make new ones, but it is difficult to make hair-like needles. The mechanism on the bracelet fires one when you press it. , two bracelets with a total of twenty fine needles, which are definitely a life-saving weapon when necessary.