21-40

Chapter 21 Leave him alone, he did it on purpose

"Dad?" Lin Xiaoxiao ran over.

The Black Wolf King threw Lin Xiaoxiao onto his back. The meaning was self-evident. Lin Xiaoxiao was very happy. Dad was bringing the wolf brothers to see them off.

"Qiao Qiao, come here quickly." Lin Xiaoxiao waved to Qiao Qiao.

When Qiao Qiao saw the Black Wolf King, he swallowed his saliva and walked over cautiously. Lin Xiaoxiao lay on the Black Wolf King's back and stretched out his hand towards her.

With an exclamation, Qiao Qiao landed firmly behind Lin Xiaoxiao, her face turned pale with fright, and she didn't know where to put her hands.

She, she was riding on the back of His Highness the Wolf King.

Woohoo, so scared!

Black Wind took the lead and led the other wolves to the villagers. The village chief understood immediately and shouted excitedly.

"His Royal Highness the Wolf King and the wolf masters are sending you out of the mountains. Please hurry up and carefully put the things on the wolf masters' backs. Please be careful and don't injure the wolf masters."

Wolves: We are thick-skinned and not so inexperienced.

Everyone took ropes, and people took things. Soon the wolves were all hung up.

It wasn't until the villagers climbed up on their own that the Black Wolf King gave an order, and all the wolves turned around and ran into the forest.

They don't have to worry about the road or not, as long as it's fast.

In the past, it took Tianlang Village three or four days to walk out of the mountain. After being escorted by the Black Wolf Clan, it only took two hours to reach the canyon the village chief mentioned.

Wang Fang protected his wife and sat on Heifeng's back. He pointed to the canyon not far away and said to Lin Xiaoxiao and the Black Wolf King: "Your Highness, the Wolf King, Miss Xiaoxiao, this is the canyon. We will go down the mountain in a while. Your Highness and the other wolves will You can wait for us in this canyon. In the past, every time we went down the mountain, we would stay in the city for two or three days. After we sold out the things we brought, we would buy something back. My father told us before we came out this time that we would only stay for one day and not care about the things. Whether to sell it or not, I will come back and meet His Highness the Wolf King in the evening."

Their main purpose this time was to bring Lin Xiaoxiao out to see the world, and they couldn't let the black wolves wait for them for several days, so before setting off just now, the village chief specially called Wang Fang to explain this.

The Black Wolf King looked at the surrounding terrain and found that it was indeed a good place to hide.

"Xiaoxiao, please tell them not to worry and just do whatever they want. Dad is waiting for you here." The Black Wolf King whispered.

Lin Xiaoxiao immediately conveyed the intention of the Black Wolf King. Wang Fang and others were very grateful. It would be great to come back after selling out the items.

The group of people ran forward half of the mountain. Hidden in the forest, they could already see people coming and going on the official road at the foot of the mountain.

The wolves can go no further.

"Miss Xiaoxiao, Your Highness the Wolf King and the others can't go any further. We have to walk the rest of the way ourselves," Wang Fang said.