301-320

Chapter 301 Do you want me to die?

Lin Xiaoxiao didn't say anything, just asked Fu Sheng to take care of Lin Chen, and then pulled Lin You to the side to talk.

Lin You saw Lin Xiaoxiao's frown, and his heart skipped a beat: "Is it his grandfather?"

Lin Xiaoxiao nodded slightly: "The situation is very bad."

Lin You tightened his hands.

Now that the matter has come to this, they will not stop, let alone stop retaliating against Lin Dehai and the Zhu family because of Lin Chen. In that case, they will be the sons of man in vain.

Lin Xiaoxiao was also looking at Lin Chen, wondering if Lin Chen could survive if he knew the truth one day.

"Xiaoxiao." Lin You suddenly called Lin Xiaoxiao. Lin Xiaoxiao turned to look at him. Both brothers and sisters saw the unbearable look in each other's eyes.

"Send grandfather back to the mountain to recuperate." Lin You suddenly said.

This may be the best outcome for him.

Lin Xiaoxiao did not object because this was the best way to deal with it.

————————

Mrs. Zhu woke up as soon as she returned to the courtyard. She was angry and anxious. What she was angry about was that Lin Xiaoxiao, a little bitch, didn't care about the face of the Zhenguo Palace at all. What she was anxious about was really counting the tricks she had done over the years. I can't hide it anymore.

Seeing that she was awake, Lin Sihan's sister and brother all gathered around her.

"Mom, how are you?" Lin Sihan sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Mrs. Zhu worriedly.

Zhu grabbed her hand and said, "Han'er, where are they? Where are the people in the palace?"

Lin Sihan frowned: "I've already gone to the warehouse."

Zhu couldn't take a breath and almost fainted again. She could only hold on and said angrily: "This little bitch, I should have strangled her to death with my own hands."

Lin Sihan frowned: "Mom, be careful what you say." Today's Zhenguo Palace is no longer the place where mother and son covered the sky with one hand. Lin Sihan always felt that there was a pair of eyes staring at them in the dark during this time, no matter what they did No matter what you say, people will stare at you.

This feeling is very strong, so strong that no matter what she says or does now, she is cautious, for fear of making any mistakes.

"The inventory is already a fact. It's useless for me to scold you now. We should think about how to remedy it." Otherwise, if this matter gets too big, not only Zhu, the wife of the Duke of Zhenguo, will not be able to survive, but even the three siblings may have to follow her. Too bad, how can she get back everything that belongs to her?

Zhu was breathing heavily, wishing to tear Lin Xiaoxiao to pieces right now.

"How to remedy it? Han'er, what should mother do?" Mrs. Zhu was really panicked. All her plans for so many years were ruined in one fell swoop. Aunt Zhu, who had helped her give advice before, died again. Mrs. Zhu was Really panicked.

Lin Sihan's brows could kill flies. Although Mrs. Zhu was her mother, Lin Sihan couldn't help but cursed an idiot in her heart. But now that the matter was over, there was only one way.

"Mom, please take the initiative to admit to your grandfather that you have occupied Princess Tianyu's dowry." Lin Sihan said calmly.

Lin Sihan's understatement made Zhu instantly feel as if she had fallen into an ice cave. She looked in disbelief at the daughter she had held in her hands since she was a child. She couldn't believe that these were the words she had spoken.