241-260

Chapter 241 I have no place to live

Someone has already taken the blame. If he kills these two people again, he will inevitably be criticized. After all, her identity has been made public. Lin Dehai is still her biological father no matter what, and he sent people to hunt her down. Now Both of them picked themselves clean.

Although I am a little disappointed that they were not killed this time to avenge Xiao Xiaoxiao, there is still a long way to go.

"Your Majesty, let's see what happens." Lin Xiaoxiao said directly.

The old emperor really wanted to spit out a mouthful of old blood. He did whatever he wanted. Didn't he see the imperial sister looking at him eagerly?

"Ahem, although there is no evidence to prove that they are related to this matter, they still have their responsibilities. The death penalty can be avoided, but the living crime cannot be escaped. The town government fined him a salary for one year, and he stayed behind closed doors to think about his mistakes. As for the Zhu family, the rule was not strict and they were banned for half a year. You are not allowed to leave the town government palace even half a step without my permission."

The old emperor told Wang Yongwang that he wanted to directly deprive Lin Dehai of the title of Duke of Zhenguo, but the title of Duke of Zhenguo was given to Lin Chen. It was agreed that it would be hereditary and not replaceable. Now that it is taken away, what will Lin You do in the future?

Sensing the 'eyes' of his imperial sister, the old emperor turned his head away silently and did not look at her. You really can't blame him. He was also thinking about this child Xiaoxiao. He really messed up Lin Dehai and Zhu. Dead, these people won't say it now, but when Ran'er wants to marry this girl Xiaoxiao, the censor's confession will flood his study room.

It's really a dilemma. Whoever wants to be the emperor can be the emperor. It's so annoying.

Wang Yongwang took the holy edict and went to Dali Temple to announce the decree. The old emperor could not avoid the eldest princess's piercing eyes, so he could only explain helplessly: "Imperial sister, it's not that the emperor is soft-hearted, it's just that you have to think about Xiaoxiao. This matter is being discussed in front of the civil and military officials of the court. If Lin Dehai and Zhu are killed at this time, Xiaoxiao will probably be criticized in the future. "

"Humph." The eldest princess snorted coldly. She didn't care at all. Xiaoxiao was her precious granddaughter. As long as she was around, no one would dare to say anything bad about Xiaoxiao.

The old emperor patiently coaxed: "So Lin Dehai is also Xiaoxiao's biological father. Besides, if you don't look at him, you have to think about Lin Chen. He is so old and has one foot in the coffin. He is the only one who has one foot in the coffin." I don't know how long I can live with that body and bones."

Unspokenly, if you want to kill Lin Chen, you have to wait until Lin Chen is gone. He helped him win half of the Xie family, but when he was old and dying, he killed his son. This didn't chill people's hearts.

The look on the eldest princess's face finally relaxed. The old man who had been pestering Xie Xiaoran about the ghost doctor's whereabouts was almost finished eating when he suddenly interrupted:

"He won't live much longer."

The room suddenly fell silent. Although he didn't mention his name, everyone present knew who the old man was talking about.

Lin Xiaoxiao's fingers on her knees shrank slightly.

The old man stroked his beard and didn't seem to think there was anything strange about what he said: "When I gave him the injection just now, I found that this man was already at the end of his strength. If he can survive his old injuries until now, he is lucky." Okay, I got a big shock today. It will last for a year at most."