461-480

Chapter 461 Forced into helplessness?

The way back was not peaceful as the Marquis of Zhenbei had guessed, but this time Lin Xiaoxiao and Xie Xiaoran were fully prepared. Not to mention the thousand soldiers of the Zhenbei Army, they were the secret guards they brought with them. , and the killer Lin Xiaoxiao found from Xiaoyulou.

Those people sent by King Rui, let alone killing people and silencing them, would not even be able to get close to the prison car.

It's not that Yan Sui never thought of committing suicide, but General Qu Er and Lin Xiaoxiao were just on guard against him. How could they let him die so easily? There were people guarding him on the carriage almost all the time.

Not to mention committing suicide, they can just know how many times Yan Sui blinked today.

Halfway through the journey, Yan Sui also gave up resistance. Especially after encountering two waves of killers in succession, Yan Sui also felt despair.

"I want to see His Highness Taisun." Yan Sui suddenly said to the soldiers guarding him.

The soldier just stared at him and snorted coldly: "You can see our Highness whenever you want? Before our Highness asked you, you didn't say anything. Now you know you are afraid?"

Yan Sui said nothing and just repeated: "I want to see His Highness the Grand Sun."

The soldier gave him a big look and said, "It's a beautiful thought." After that, no matter what Yan Sui said, he stopped talking and just stared at him to prevent him from committing suicide.

When it was time to hand over the shift, the soldier got off the carriage and went straight to Xie Xiaoran and Lin Xiaoxiao's carriage.

"Your Highness, Yan Sui wants to see you." The soldier reported in a low voice.

This was naturally expected by Xie Xiaoran. Yan Sui was arrested and expected King Rui to save him, but in the end, King Rui's killer came. This person may have already lost his loyalty to King Rui.

People like Yan Sui are the most duplicitous.

"Don't worry about him for now. Leave him alone for a few days. By the way, continue to find someone to scare him." Xie Xiaoran said lightly.

The soldier understood immediately, saluted and went down to rest.

Although King Rui did send killers to kill people and silence them, I don't know if King Rui is now exhausted, or because without the support of the Xiao family in this life, King Rui has become powerless. Anyway, this time the Rakshasa League Few killers come.

Seeing that he couldn't beat them, he ran away. After all, there were masters like Xiaoyulou here, who were also a killer organization. The people of the Rakshasa League had completely lost their temper now. They couldn't be offended and could always hide.

As for the remaining killers that Yan Sui saw, they were all pretended by Xie Xiaoran and asked by the Zhenbei Army.

The purpose was to revive Yan Sui's willpower before returning to Beijing.

Unexpectedly, only a few days later, Yan Sui could no longer hold on.

When he entered Beijing in about seven days, Yan Sui finally couldn't hold it any longer. He cried and clamored to see Xie Xiaoran, because he knew very well that if he didn't see Xie Xiaoran again, he would have no chance at all when he entered Beijing. .

At the inn where he stayed that day, Xie Xiaoran had someone bring Yan Sui over.

The bumps and torture along the way have made Yan Sui look haggard now. He has long lost his fat head and big ears. His slim body can no longer hold up his skin and looks baggy.