361-380

Chapter 361 Allowing them to be buried together

"In front of you, the juniors are still a little behind. In the future, we should ask the seniors for more advice." Lin Xiaoxiao has always respected his seniors.

Weng Baicao waved his hand: "I'm old. It's true that the waves behind the Yangtze River push the waves in front, and the waves in front die on the beach." At this time, the old man had to lament that he was really old.

He looked at Lin Xiaoxiao again and felt that he was dreaming. The ghost doctor he had searched all over the world turned out to be a yellow-haired girl.

No matter what, it's a good thing that I found it now.

"Let's go, girl, tell me how you made those medicines, and what happened before when you disemboweled others to treat their illnesses. Tell me all about it." Weng Baicao wanted to understand. She was so excited that she pulled Lin Xiaoxiao away.

"Xiao Xiao..." Xie Xiaoran took a step slower and could only see the backs of Lin Xiaoxiao and Weng Baicao. He looked helplessly at his uncle.

Lin You had no choice but to laugh. This old man was his savior. Now that he liked Xiaoxiao so much, it was considered their fate.

Moreover, Xiaoxiao and Mr. Weng get along well, which is not a bad thing for her. She is still too young. With Mr. Weng here, at least one more person can protect her.

On the other side, Mr. Wu and Mr. Han entered the palace and reported to the old emperor everything that happened in Dali Temple today. The old emperor was not too surprised by the progress of the case, but the fact that Lin Xiaoxiao was a ghost doctor made him He was shocked.

"Is that girl only sixteen or seventeen?" the old emperor asked Wang Yongwang who was standing aside.

Wang Yongwang calculated silently for a while: "Your Majesty, the princess is sixteen, and she will be seventeen after the new year."

"Hiss..." The old emperor took a breath. How old is he? He has such abilities. He is the emperor. He is not only above the court, but also knows many things in the world. This ghost doctor's Of course, he knew the name. It was not that he had not tried to win over such a talented person. It was just that the ghost doctor was haunting. Only Tianxing Tower knew his whereabouts, but the people in Tianxing Tower were really strict, and there was no way to find out. What useful news.

Now that I know that this girl is a ghost doctor, it seems that my grandson needs to work harder. As a grandfather, should he do something to help him?

"Tell me, if I directly issue a decree to marry Xiao Ran and this girl, is that possible?" The old emperor asked Wang Yongwang. As for Mr. Wu and Mr. Han, they were stunned when they heard this, and were ignored by the old emperor.

The two adults looked at each other and saw what they wanted to say in each other's eyes. Lord Yu'an is a ghost doctor. If the marriage is granted to His Highness Taisun, this does not mean that he has found a powerful person for His Highness Taisun. For help, I don't even think about how many people in this world owe the ghost doctor a favor.

Wang Yongwang did not directly agree with the old emperor this time, but said: "I think you should ask Her Royal Highness the Princess about this matter first."

The old emperor shrank his neck. He couldn't afford to offend his sister.

However, the old emperor did not back down from this idea at all. Originally, he had already agreed with Lin Chen on the marriage of these two people. If it hadn't been for so many mistakes in the middle, if it hadn't been for Lin Dehai and Zhu. A piece of junk that can kill a thousand swords. As for his grandson's decision to marry a wife now, he still has to look at the emperor's sister's face.