221-240

Chapter 221 Their life is short, only you

Lin Xiaoxiao heard Hei Pang's strong rejection, and she also had many things to ask Hei Pang about the Beast Garden, so she rejected Princess Le'an.

"Hei Fatty accepts the bed, I'm afraid he won't be happy."

As soon as Lin Xiaoxiao finished speaking, Princess Le'an looked hurt and disappointed. Little Hei Fatty disliked her.

But what Lin Xiaoxiao said next made Princess Le'an smile.

"If you like kittens, I will give you one someday. However, if you really want to keep them, you must treat them well. All things have spirits, including animals. If it is just a whim, I advise you to keep them. Forget it, their life is very short, and it may only occupy a little bit of your life, but it is a lifetime for them, so once you decide to keep them, you cannot abandon them for any reason. After all, their life is only You." Lin Xiaoxiao said, she doesn't mind humans and animals living in harmony, but only if it's worth it.

Princess Le'an seemed to have never thought about this problem. Lin Xiaoxiao's words, "Their lives are short, but you are the only one who touched Princess Le'an's heart immediately."

Before this, they only thought of pets as playthings.

For the first time, Princess Le'an felt that she should treat these little things with a different attitude.

She nodded to Lin Xiaoxiao solemnly: "I promise you, I will be a good master."

Lin Xiaoxiao and Hei Pang looked at each other and nodded: "Then you wait at home, I will find a suitable one and send it to you."

"good."

Jiang Yueyue insisted on leaving, and Princess Le'an could only reluctantly send them to the door. Xie Xiaoran had to go to see Princess Kang, so she stayed.

There was one carriage when we came, but it turned into two carriages when we returned. There were three Jiang Minghao in the back, and Lin Xiaoxiao and a group of girls in the front.

"Cousin, can I also raise one?" Jiang Xiuxiu looked at the fat black man lying in Lin Xiaoxiao's arms with envy. She also heard what her cousin said just now. After thinking about it, she felt that she could do it too, so she boldly followed her. Lin Xiaoxiao begged me.

Jiang Qiqi was not to be outdone: "Cousin, there is also me, I want it too."

After saying that, she was afraid that Lin Xiaoxiao would think they were too young and would not be able to take care of the little pets, so she quickly promised: "Cousin, we have heard what you said, and we will definitely treat them well."

Jiang Xiuxiu held Lin Xiaoxiao's hand and kept acting coquettishly: "Cousin, just get one for us, please."

The kitten is so soft and cute, I love it so much.

Jiang Yueyue looked at her two younger sisters with helpless expressions on her face and reprimanded: "Don't make trouble with your cousin. If you can't take care of yourself, how can you take care of pets."

Jiang Xiuxiu said confidently: "We don't have to do the work ourselves, we can definitely take care of it."

Lin Xiaoxiao's mouth twitched, yes, this is the benefit of the evil feudal society. There are groups of slaves in the house, and they can arrange everything well without having to do it themselves. They don't even have to do it themselves, just shovel shit. You only need to take your beloved pet to eat, drink and have fun every day.

As a person with modern thinking, I am actually a little envious.

"Okay, let's go back and ask Hei Pang to bring you two beautiful ones back." Lin Xiaoxiao patted Hei Pang in her arms.