321-340

Chapter 321 The theater audience is here

The screams sounded at the right time, and Lin Sihan's face turned red. Xiao Shitou was also afraid that His Highness would really strangle this person to death, so he quickly stepped forward and persuaded in a low voice: "Your Highness, today is a good day for Miss Lin, you can't  be Impulsive."

Lin Sihan's eyes were also full of prayer and desire for survival.

Xie Xiaoran frowned slightly and threw the person out directly.

Lin Sihan, who had been freed, looked at him with horror on her face, took a few steps back in an imageless manner, and didn't care until her palms rubbed against the ground to break the skin.

In her eyes, Xie Xiaoran is now like a Shura seeking his life. She was right, this person really wanted to kill her. If the little eunuch hadn't stopped him, she would be dead now.

When those few ladies who 'happened' to pass by saw such a scene, except for the initial scream, no one could say a single word. They all trembled and looked at everything in front of them, not daring to say a word. .

Xie Xiaoran gradually calmed down and looked at Lin Sihan with an indifferent expression: "What did you want to say just now?"

It looks like your Highness is listening to what you say.

Lin Sihan shook her head in horror. The feeling of suffocation just now was too strong. She had never felt that she was so close to death.

"No, no." Lin Sihan shook his head repeatedly, having already forgotten what he was here to do.

In fact, she sent someone to follow Xie Xiaoran quietly when he entered the Zhenguo Palace. She just wanted to find a chance to meet Xie Xiaoran alone. She had already thought about it. Even if there was no chance, she would create this opportunity. , find a way to lead Xie Xiaoran to a place where there is no one.

Then she told him that she had something to do, and tried to find a way to get closer, and then designed it so that others could see her. In this way, even if His Highness the Grand Sun didn't like her and was caught by so many people having a private meeting with her, he would always give her an explanation.

It's just that Lin Sihan had never expected such a result. She just wanted to say a few bad words about Lin Xiaoxiao, and before the bad words were spoken, or even a misunderstanding was created, Xie Xiaoran grabbed her by the neck. Almost died.

Xie Xiaoran glanced indifferently at the passing women who were kneeling on the ground and trembling, and said coldly: "What did you see?"

A few people trembled and lowered their heads, not daring to look at Xie Xiaoran. Although they had also been pregnant with young girls, the scene just now was so scary that Lin Sihan almost died.

"My maid, my maids didn't see anything." Several people rushed to answer.

Xie Xiaoran then looked at Lin Sihan coldly, with murderous intent in his eyes. The humiliation Lin Sihan had given him in the previous life, oh, it was so disgusting.

"Your Highness, let's go." Xiao Shitou looked around, a little worried that someone would come here. Although Miss Lin Er deserves to die, it would not be good for His Highness's reputation if such things were said out. What if? When Miss Lin found out that His Highness had touched another woman, even though he wanted to kill her, he still touched her just in case Miss Lin became unhappy.

So we have to leave quickly, as long as we leave quickly, it means that their highness has not appeared.

As for the woman sitting on the ground, go with whoever you like, it has nothing to do with His Highness anyway.