441-460

Chapter 441 Going to Tianshan

Xie Xiaoran and Lin Xiaoxiao took people back to the guard post in Heigu and fooled Zhenbei Hou and others.

"What are you doing?" Zhenbei Hou looked at his grandson's good deeds and didn't know what to say for a moment.

Let the Zhenbei Army look at these northern barbarian people. A few people walked halfway, and Xie Xiaoran and Lin Xiaoxiao explained the situation of these people.

"If we leave them alone now, they will all die in the Black Valley in the end. Why not bring them back first to see what is going on over there in the Northern Barbarians. The more chaotic the Northern Barbarians are, the better it will be for us, right?" Xie Xiaoran said.

The Marquis of Zhenbei opened his mouth. After all, he still felt that his grandson was right, and if these people were really just ordinary people with nothing special to offer, they would indeed be pitiful.

"It doesn't matter, you have brought the people back. We can't send them back again. It's just that they are northern barbarians after all. They certainly cannot be treated as ordinary people. Let's imprison them for now. As for how to deal with them in the future, we will talk about it later. "

Zhenbeihou's idea was to keep an eye on these people for a while and get to know their details first, to prevent this from being a trick by the northern barbarians.

As for those who are sick, since they have been brought back, with Doctor Qin and the others there, nothing major will happen.

On the third day after they brought these northern barbarians back, the imperial edict came down.

Yan Sui collaborated with the enemy and committed treason. He was escorted back to Beijing and executed at a later date. All the nine tribes were exiled. Except for Yan Sui's family who was escorted back to Beijing from the north, all the other nine tribes who remained in the Central Plains were exiled to the north.

Lin Xiaoxiao's mission was completed. General Qu's injuries were getting better day by day. In addition, the Marquis of Zhenbei asked them to escort Yan Sui back. This time, the two of them had to go back with the people from the capital.

Before leaving, Lin Xiaoxiao and Xie Xiaoran had one more thing to do, which was to send Cang Qiu home.

Cang Qiu has always been unwilling to go back by himself and usually stays in the space. However, they came back this time to send the brother and sister home, so naturally they could not take Cang Qiu back.

Originally, Cang Lin could just take Cang Qiu back, but in order to thank Lin Xiaoxiao, Cang Lin invited Lin Xiaoxiao and Xie Xiaoran to visit their Snow Wolf Clan.

The two of them discussed it and decided that they were not in a hurry to leave now, so they greeted the Marquis of Zhenbei and followed Cang Lin.

The Marquis of Zhenbei was grateful to the Snow Wolf Clan for saving his son and asked Xie Xiaoran to bring some gifts to the Snow Wolf King. However, after picking and choosing, none of their thank-you gifts were of any use to the Snow Wolf Clan. In the end, He had no choice but to give up and let Xie Xiaoran make a promise to Snow Wolf King.

In the future, when the Snow Wolf Clan needs them to do something, they will definitely explain it.

Cang Lin took Xie Xiaoran, Wu Xue took Lin Xiaoxiao, and the two wolves entered the mountain under the watch of Zhenbei Hou and others.

Out of the sight of the Zhenbei Army, Lin Xiaoxiao released Cang Qiu. With the two brothers and sisters here, they went up the mountain much faster this time. Wu Xue didn't get lost again, let alone because he didn't adapt to the northern border. What will happen to the weather again?