101-120

Chapter 101 Xiaoxiao is very angry, and the consequences will be serious

A group of people carried the "sleeping" Lin Xiaoxiao, the master and the servant, downstairs and ran to the backyard. Lin Xiaoxiao was carried on the shoulders of the scarred man, and they heard the wild cat just discussing with his companions: "This one is more beautiful than the previous ones."

At this moment, Lin Xiaoxiao suddenly opened her eyes and looked at it. She opened her eyes in a deceptive manner, startling the wild cat.

"Oh my god." The wild cat screamed, which sounded unusually sharp in Scar Man's ears.

"Where did that wild cat come from? It scared me." The scarred man's subordinates rushed forward and wanted to kick the wild cat.

"Don't waste time, hurry up and leave." The scarred man shouted, and taking advantage of this opportunity, several wild cats also ran up the wall.

Several people left through the small door in the backyard of the inn, threw Lin Xiaoxiao and Hongying Qiaoqiao onto the carriage and drove away.

Only then did the secret guards move, leaving three people behind to clean up the aftermath at the inn, while the rest followed.

A few wild cats squatted on the wall.

"Brother, what happened to you just now?" the tabby cat asked.

A fat big orange was in shock: "That girl opened her eyes and looked at me just now, she scared me to death."

Li Huamao said: "Brother, you mean that girl is pretending?"

Daju glanced at the two cats. It wasn't a question of pretending or not, it was just that he had just said bad things about this girl. It wasn't right, and it wasn't a bad thing. After all, he praised her for being beautiful, and she glared at him as soon as he finished speaking. , otherwise you would be so scared?

Are you not afraid of being caught for saying bad things about people behind their backs?

While Daju was thinking hard, Shen Ming, who was thrown into the woodshed after being knocked unconscious, opened his eyes and walked out of the woodshed.

The civet cat screamed: "Brother, these people are awake, they are really faking it."

Daju looked at the three secret guards who were called out by Shen Ming, and suddenly smiled: "This fat old man is going to be in trouble. Brothers, let's go and watch the fun." After that, he led the cat boys to chase Lin Xiaoxiao and the others. And go.

The shopkeeper was squatting in his room counting money, and was very happy. Unexpectedly, the door was kicked open at this moment.

"That bastard..." Before he could finish cursing, he saw Shen Ming appearing at the door.

The shopkeeper's eyes widened and his voice trembled: "You...you...you..."

Shen Ming sneered and waved to the secret guard behind him. Immediately, the secret guard rushed into the room and escorted the shopkeeper to his knees on the ground.

"Tie them up and throw them into the woodshed." Shen Ming gave him a cold look. As for how to deal with it, we will clean it up together when the young master comes back.

Except for the shopkeeper, the waiters in the inn, the kitchen, and even the handymen were all tied up and thrown into the kitchen.

When the shopkeeper knew what had happened, he was heartbroken and kept begging for mercy.

"Hero, spare your life, hero, spare your life, they forced me to do it."

Shen Ming was so irritated that he had someone pull the tablecloth and gag a group of people.