41-60

Chapter 41 Are they good to you?

Lin Xiaoxiao lay on the back of the Black Wolf King, followed by the wolf queen. The two wolves were above the waterfall in the valley, looking at the laughing people and the wolf tribe below.

"Dad, Aunt, this is for you." Lin Xiaoxiao took out the colorful rope she had knitted. She learned this from Qiao Qiao and Aunt Xiuqin. It was a white cotton thread, and Aunt Xiuqin didn't know where she found it. The juice of different colored plants is dyed into a bracelet, and on the Dragon Boat Festival, a colorful rope is worn to pray for blessings and ward off evil spirits.

The Black Wolf King and Wolf Queen looked at the child with emotion. She was only three years old when they picked her up, and she was now nine years old. In a blink of an eye, this child had stayed with them in the mountains for so many years.

Unknowingly, the Wolf Queen's eyes turned red: "Our Xiaoxiao is really awesome."

Lin Xiaoxiao jumped to the ground, knelt in front of the two wolves, and slowly and carefully tied the colorful rope to the front paws of the two wolves, and then shook the colorful rope tied to her hand.

Three identical colorful ropes shine in the sun.

Lin Xiaoxiao stepped forward and hugged the wolf queen, tilted her head and looked at the Black Wolf King, and said, "Our family will always be together."

The Wolf Queen's eyes were moist, she gently rubbed her head against Lin Xiaoxiao, and said softly:

"Xiaoxiao, when you grow up, go out and find your biological parents, and why you were abandoned in Langshan. These things need to be understood. Your father and I can't stay with you forever. You are a girl and you will have a family and get married when you grow up."

The Black Wolf King also looked at Lin Xiaoxiao. Although he was reluctant to let go, he knew that what the Wolf Queen said was right. All wolves knew that they needed to find a companion when they grew up. What's more, Xiaoxiao was still a human. She would always get married, have children, and have her own life in the future. We cannot live together with wolves like them for the rest of our lives.

Lin Xiaoxiao sat down on the stone on the edge of the cliff, looked at the lively scene in the valley, and thought about the words of the Wolf Queen.

Biological parents? There are only modern parents in her memory, but are she going to find her biological parents in this body? Why was she thrown into Langshan Mountain, and who dumped her in Langshan Mountain? Do we need to find out these things?

In fact, she feels that these are not important. Her current life is very good to her. She has the wolf clan who loves her and the villagers of Tianlang Village who dote on her and respect her. It's pretty good.

But after all, she is a strange soul who borrowed someone else's body to live a new life. For this alone, she owes the three-year-old girl in her predecessor a huge favor, even if it is not for herself, for the sake of the three-year-old girl who was killed The little girl who was treated so cruelly should figure out some things.

It's a pity that she doesn't have any memory. The only clue is that when the Black Wolf King and Wolf Queen picked her up, the clothes she was wearing were of excellent material. It could be seen that they were only used by wealthy families, and her little The word "Lin" embroidered on the clothes.

Perhaps it was inevitable that she would be reborn in this little girl. Both of them had the surname Lin.

Lin Xiaoxiao turned her hand, and the clothes she had worn as a child fell on her hand. Her fingers gently brushed the small "Lin" character.