421-440

Chapter 421 Escape and return with a full load

Marquis Zhenbei looked solemn and stared closely at the situation in the open space. After Shen Ming and his party stepped into the safe area, he waved the flag in his hand.

"Fire arrows."

Thousands of arrows were fired in unison, grazing behind Shen Ming and the others, forming a wall of arrows. The Northern Barbarian cavalry who caught up before they had time to stop were directly shot to the core, and each one of them turned into a sieve.

Those behind who had time to stop quickly stopped, waving their swords in an attempt to sweep away the flying arrows.

But is Zhenbei Hou someone who can make them escape unscathed so easily? Shen Ming and his gang created such a good opportunity for him, and he would be a fool not to use it.

As the second round of arrows flew down, most of the chasing Northern Barbarian cavalry were lost, and even those who escaped back were all injured.

Shen Ming and his party had already rushed into the gate of Jianing Pass. General Qu Er had been waiting at the gate and brought Shen Ming up to the tower.

"What did you do?" Zhenbeihou asked, pointing to the bright fire in the distance.

Shen Ming nodded and did not deny it.

"Okay, great, I will definitely remember you for your great military achievements." Zhenbei Hou's hearty and excited laughter could not wait to spread to the other side.

The scouts also came back at this time. Both scouts had run away, their hair was messy, and they lost one of their cotton shoes at some point. At this time, they even knelt down on the tower in excitement and said to the Marquis of Zhenbei: " Lord Marquis, there was a chaos in the Northern Barbarian military camp, and their grain and grass camp was burned down. "

Shen Ming answered from the side: "Not only the grain and grass camp, but also their general's camp was burned down. Hu Yechi was seriously injured, and that bullshit sharpshooter was also killed by our people."

"What?" Zhenbei Hou and all the generals were shocked: "You killed Naser? And seriously injured Huyech?"

Thinking of this, Shen Ming became a little angry. After all, he still missed, otherwise they would even want to kill that Hu Yechi.

"Are you sure?" Zhenbei Hou asked with a serious expression.

"Sure." Shen Ming would never talk nonsense about this kind of thing, and he had done it himself, so he couldn't have survived. Even if he had survived, his hands were useless and he would not be able to accomplish anything big.

"Master Marquis, now is the best time to drive away these northern barbarians." A general said.

Zhenbeihou glanced at the chaotic Northern Barbarian military camp.

He was right. If he didn't beat up the drowned dog at this time, he would really be sorry for Shen Ming and the others for giving them such a good opportunity.

The Marquis of Zhenbei immediately ordered: "Pass my military order, Qu Lingyun, Qu Lingyuan, order 10,000 cavalry, Wang Zhao, Guan Ying, order 10,000 infantry, drive the Northern Barbarians out of Jianing Pass, if they can kill Huye Chishou Level, rewarded with a thousand taels of silver, and recorded as a first-class military merit."

The four people named: "Yes."

The four of them hurried downstairs, counted their troops, and pursued the victory, giving these northern barbarians a painful blow.

Shen Ming looked at Zhenbei Hou and asked, "Master Hou, do you need our help?"

The Marquis of Zhenbei was very happy to see Shen Ming now. He laughed and said: "No, no, you have all worked hard. You are the biggest contributors to this battle. You have paved the way for the Zhenbei Army. If we continue At this point, the Zhenbei Army still can't take down these northern barbarians, so I don't have the shame to stand here anymore. You just have to live and rest, and leave the rest to the Zhenbei Army, ensuring that they never come back. "