401-420

Chapter 401 This misunderstanding is huge

With Doctor Qin and the others joining in, the injured soldiers quickly received timely treatment, and Lin Xiaoxiao felt much more relaxed. Doctor Qin even came over to ask her if she needed help.

Lin Xiaoxiao shook his head. If each person saves one at this time, one more person will have a chance to survive.

Looking at the soldiers who had been treated for their injuries and were sent back to the barracks one by one, Zhenbei Hou and several generals following behind him also walked directly down from the tower.

Lin Xiaoxiao was explaining to Dr. Qin the condition of the patient with abdominal injuries. Although Dr. Qin was extremely surprised that this man was the most seriously injured, compared to other people's pulses, this man's pulse obviously did not look like that of a dying person. .

But all the doubts in his heart were forgotten by Doctor Qin under Lin Xiaoxiao's various detailed instructions. Compared with doubts, acquiring new knowledge is the most important thing now.

Because he knows that the more he writes down at this time, the fewer soldiers in the Zhenbei Army will die in the future.

At this time, Doctor Wang and Doctor You would not compete with Doctor Qin for the opportunity to show their face in front of the ghost doctor. They would only care about the injuries of their own men. They were not in a hurry anyway. If Lao Qin learned it, it meant they had learned it.

Although there are definitely differences between the county bishop and the old Qin sect, it's not bad. They don't choose.

It wasn't until Doctor Qin personally escorted the seriously injured soldier back to the wounded barracks that Lin Xiaoxiao lowered his head and glanced at his blood-stained hands and clothes.

She had gloves on her hands, but her clothes were not so lucky, especially the new shoes that Xie Xiaoran had just gotten for her, which were now stained red with blood.

"I soiled my shoes." Lin Xiaoxiao said to Xie Xiaoran with a frown.

Xie Xiaoran had never seen Lin Xiaoxiao like this before. His heart skipped a beat for a moment, and then he said, "It doesn't matter. I'll ask them to make a new pair for you when you go back. I'll clean this pair for you."

He knew that Lin Xiaoxiao did not really dislike it. The blood belonged to the soldiers who defended their home and country. His Xiaoxiao would never dislike these soldiers being dirty.

The Marquis of Zhenbei and a group of generals had already arrived behind the two men.

Zhenbei Hou: Very good, this guy is quite sensible.

The third son of the Qu family: You can do it, I have the style of the old Qu family.

Other generals: (?`?Д??)!! Is this their great grandson?

"Ahem." The Marquis of Zhenbei really didn't want to disturb the young couple's romance, but everyone else was here. For such a big man, everyone around him saluted, so could you please respect him.

Lin Xiaoxiao and Xie Xiaoran then turned around and saw the Marquis of Zhenbei and the generals coming over.

"Your Highness." The generals saluted.

Xie Xiaoran put his hands behind his back, and even though he was dirty, he nodded to a few people calmly and with an elegant temperament.

Lin Xiaoxiao glanced in his direction, wondering in her heart that Brother Xie had gone to Sichuan to learn how to change faces.

The others didn't know Lin Xiaoxiao, so Zhenbei Hou took the lead and hugged Lin Xiaoxiao: "I would like to thank the princess on behalf of the soldiers."