161-180

Chapter 161 Shopkeeper Qi raises mice

Only then did Lin Xiaoxiao find out that Lantern followed Fifth Brother to the Beast Garden. He was fine at first, but one time he was accidentally seen by people in the garden, and they started to arrest him.

"I could have run away, but there were experts in the zoo. Several people worked together to cover me with a net, and I was locked up by them. I wanted other animals to send messages to Brother Wu, but other animals They were all closely guarded and had no chance to report the news.

I thought it was over, but those people kept me for a few days and were about to sell me. Fortunately, I met Xu Er, a fool, who asked his elder brother to buy me back. Then I met this cat and This mouse, then I saw you, wuwuwu, Xiaoxiao, I miss you so much. "

Although Lantern's words were confusing, Lin Xiaoxiao understood them clearly. She did not expect that Xu Zhijie and Xu Zhian also came to the capital, and coincidentally rescued Lantern.

It's just a place like the Animal Garden. Why would Xu Zhi'an go there if he likes animals so much? Does he know the true face of the Beast Garden?

Lin Xiaoxiao put the lantern on the table and quickly poured some spiritual spring water and millet for him to eat. Then he looked at Lao Zhanzi, who had finished talking to the three little ones, and Hei Pang, who was being held by Qiao Qiao.

"Have you found Fifth Brother?"

"Found it." Hei Pang struggled and jumped from Qiaoqiao's arms to the table, sniffing the water the lantern drank.

It is sensitive and knows it is a good thing just by smelling it. Unfortunately, its task has not been completed yet. It does not dare to expect the same treatment as the lanterns, and can only envy it.

Lin Xiaoxiao was not stingy. He picked up the kettle and poured Hei Pangye a glass of water, which was actually water from the spiritual spring.

Fatty Hei's eyes lit up, and he took a sip impatiently, and his whole life became clear.

It wants to follow her.

"We found your fifth brother in the Colosseum. He was fine, but there were many beasts like him locked up there. In the basement of the Colosseum, there were also those small animals who were kept alone in a courtyard. They were The abuse was terrible..."

Hei Pang and Lao Zhanzi talked to each other and told Lin Xiaoxiao everything they saw and heard in the Beast Garden.

Qiaoqiao could only hear the chirping of cats, mice and birds in the room. Without asking anything, she went out and closed the door from the outside, then stood guard at the door.

Lin Xiaoxiao also got a general understanding of the situation in the Beast Garden from Lao Ganzi and Hei Pang. He frowned tightly. The fifth brother was in good condition, but the situation of other animals was not so good, especially Hei Pang said it I was planning to let those animals go.

But they couldn't escape at all, which made Lin Xiaoxiao even more worried.

"There are many experts around the garden." Lantern added.

The fat black man gritted his teeth. He could never forget the woman who abused the kitten, and said angrily: "If I meet that woman again, I will definitely catch her to death."

Their words made Lin Xiaoxiao fall into deep thought. It seemed that the method of directly entering was unrealistic. Not to mention how many masters there were around the Beast Garden, it was the people behind it. Even Tianxing Tower could not find the real owner behind the Beast Garden. , I'm afraid it's a bit troublesome.