341-360

Chapter 341 Do you want to see her?

By the way, Xie Xiaoran suddenly remembered another thing.

I didn't think it was strange before, but now when everything is connected in series, I can see the clues.

During the time when the Caobang incident occurred, King Rui got a large sum of money.

Why does he know? Oh, that's because King Rui has always hated his father. After his father died, he had no place to show off, so he showed off like his son.

Now it seems that Xie Xiaoran doesn't believe that King Rui in his previous life had nothing to do with the Cao Gang. The Cao Gang can be said to be in charge of the entire Jiangnan water business. It can be said that it can support a small world in terms of human and financial resources. Rui How could Wang let this piece of fat go?

Thinking of this, Xie Xiaoran looked at the letter paper in his hand and simply stopped writing.

"Let Jian Xin send someone to tell Xiaoxiao that I will leave Big Fatty to play in the East Palace and send him back tomorrow." It's better to tell Xiaoxiao in person about this kind of thing, after all, it's a big deal.

Big Fat is here, what a good reason.

Xie Xiaoran would never admit that he wanted to see his girl.

Not only that, Xie Xiaoran saw that Big Fatty liked these snacks very much. Thinking of Xiaoxiao's big and small little ones, he asked Xiao Shitou to go to the imperial dining room and ask them to make some more tomorrow morning. Five or six food boxes were filled.

Those who knew thought that Xie Xiaoran came to see Lin Xiaoxiao, and those who didn't know thought that it was because he was afraid that Lin Xiaoxiao would be starved in the Zhenguo Palace.

Only the fat man was a little uninterested after seeing these snacks. He had lost the excitement of the previous day and had his head drooped with a look of depression on his face.

Can you not be depressed? He originally thought that this thing was rare, so he took it back and gave rice as a betrothal gift, but it turned out to be a good thing. Now that there were so many, rice would definitely be distributed, so how could he use it as a betrothal gift.

Wow wow wow, pity him for being so fat, he finally found a girl he likes...

No matter how much Big Fatty grunted, Little Shitou and Xie Xiaoran couldn't understand it anyway, they just thought he was happy to see him bringing so much food.

Just like that, the big fat man got into Xie Xiaoran's sleeve with his head hanging down, sat on the carriage of the East Palace for the first time, and returned to Zhenguo Duke's Mansion in front of others.

Lin Xiaoxiao heard from An San last night. Shao Si sent him a message, saying that Big Fatty asked His Highness to stay in the palace and send him back tomorrow. Lin Xiaoxiao knew that Xie Xiaoran was coming.

This person was not too low-key, and arrived in a carriage from the East Palace with great fanfare.

It stands to reason that when His Majesty the Grand Sun comes, all the people in the Zhenguo Duke's Mansion must welcome him. Unfortunately, there are only a few people left in the mansion now, and they are too lazy to make a show. In addition, Lin Xiaoxiao cannot welcome Xie Xie. Xiao Ran made a show, even if he did it, he wouldn't be able to bear it.

Lin Xiaoxiao didn't ask the housekeeper to notify those in the backyard at all. He greeted Xie Xiaoran and led him to the front hall with Lin You.

With Lin You here, Xie Xiaoran didn't say much about Caobang and King Rui. He just sent Big Fat back and asked Xiao Shitou to give the snacks he brought to Qiao Qiao and others.