140-160

Chapter 141 Coincidence

Lin Xiaoxiao quickly took Duan Zhengqing's arm and said coquettishly: "Uncle Third Master, don't be angry. Let's check their situation first."

Others may not know it, but Lin Xiaoxiao knows very well that her third uncle, who looks gentle and gentle, is the most fiery and straightforward among the three uncles. The so-called personality and appearance are completely opposite. In his world Here, it really complies with the saying: If you don't accept it, just do it.

As soon as he heard that Lin Xiaoxiao was being chased by people from the Zhenguo Palace, Duan Zhengqing's face turned dark instantly, anger appeared in his eyes, and he was about to go find trouble with the people from the Zhenguo Palace.

Lin Xiaoxiao held him back: "Uncle Third Master, it won't be long before this is the capital. We should discuss countermeasures."

"What are we discussing? I think they don't want to live anymore." Duan Zhengqing said coldly.

Lin Xiaoxiao felt warm in her heart. Whether it was her grandfather, her uncles and aunts, or the secret guards who followed her to the capital, they all cared about her and loved her so much that they seemed reluctant to let her suffer. A little bit angry.

Duan Zhengqing was calmed down by Lin Xiaoxiao in the end. Even the old man couldn't suppress the violent tempered Third Master Duan. Ever since he met Lin Xiaoxiao, he was completely controlled by his little niece.

"You've been on the road all day, have a good rest. There are people living in this mansion. You don't need to be restrained here. Leave the affairs of the Zhenguo Duke's mansion to your third uncle and I will take care of them." Duan Zhengqing said softly.

Lin Xiaoxiao nodded. She was indeed tired. She just wanted to take a comfortable hot bath and lie down on the bed.

Someone took Lin Xiaoxiao to her yard, and the gentle look on Duan Zhengqing's face disappeared.

"Lao Qi, please check the background of Zhenguo Gongfu. I have found out all three generations of my ancestors." Duan Zhengqing said coldly.

Shopkeeper Qi was stunned for a moment. He didn't hear the whisper between Lin Xiaoxiao and Duan Zhengqing, so he didn't know what happened. He could only see that the third master was very angry.

"Third Master, what happened?"

Duan Zhengqing's eyes were gloomy and bloodthirsty: "If you dare to touch Xiaoxiao, do you think that we old guys are all dead?"

Shopkeeper Qi's expression changed: "What do you mean?"

Duan Zhengqing raised his hand to signal him to stop talking and shouted to the door: "Call Shen Ming."

Soon, Shen Ming was brought over by the servants of the mansion. As the secret guard of Tianxing Tower, Shen Ming was once under the control of Duan Zhengqing. To be precise, Duan Zhengqing, an upright man, was responsible for the training of the secret guards.

A few years ago, Duan Zhengqing was injured while on a mission and was rescued by Lin Xiaoxiao. After that, Lin Xiaoxiao stopped letting him go out on dangerous missions and gave him an idea to find a place to open a storytelling teahouse.

Places like teahouses, inns, and restaurants are a mixed bag of good and bad, and are the easiest places to collect intelligence and news. That's why Deyun Tower was established.

Duan Zhengqing was also able to choose a place and opened directly at the foot of the capital, infiltrating the capital in just a few years.

Seeing the former leader, Shen Ming saluted respectfully: "Third Master."