121-140

Chapter 121 The Forgetful Little Stone

Lin Xiaoxiao felt a little relieved. She apologized to the old and the young for scaring them, and gave the little weasel a lot of dried meat that it liked to eat. Then she let Honghong return to the space and walked back slowly.

Knowing that everything was fine with Fifth Brother and Lantern, Lin Xiaoxiao felt much more relaxed.

It's still raining outside, and it's getting heavier.

As soon as she walked into the main hall, Lin Xiaoxiao's ears twitched, and then she looked into the gray rain. Shen Ming and the others also heard the movement outside.

There were the sounds of horses neighing and the sound of carriages galloping on the ground. Someone was coming this way, probably wanting to take shelter from the rain.

Lin Xiaoxiao led the three of them to the corner, firstly to avoid running into new people, and secondly because it was not windy here.

Soon a carriage entered the ruined temple. The other party didn't seem to expect that there was already someone here, but there was only such a ruined temple within a few miles that could shelter from wind and rain, so let's make do with it for now.

The carriage stopped, and a man who looked like a young boy jumped out of the carriage first, then opened an umbrella and waited for the other person in the carriage to get off.

Lin Xiaoxiao turned her back to the door. When she heard the movement, she just turned her head and glanced. Unfortunately, she only saw a piece of clothes and a big umbrella and looked back.

When the other party entered the ruined temple, the boy smiled politely at Shen Ming, who was facing them, and then helped the person next to him to another corner.

The guard in charge of driving quickly parked the carriage and led the horses to a side hall out of the rain before coming over. Seeing Lin Xiaoxiao and the others in the corner over there, the guard nodded as a greeting, and then gathered the other two. around people.

"Fortunately, there is a ruined temple here to take shelter from the rain, otherwise we would have to rush on the road in the rain." The boy said as he found hay and broken wood to make a fire. The hems of his young master's clothes were all wet and he had to bake them quickly. Dry.

The guard hung the raincoat outside to dry. When he saw the boy lighting a fire, he asked angrily: "Shitou, where are the dry food and food I asked you to prepare?"

Shitou didn't even raise his head: "Isn't it in the carriage?"

The guard snorted coldly: "Really? It's somewhere in the carriage. You can look for it, but I can't find it."

The sitting young man raised his head and glanced at the guard. When he saw his expression of suppressing anger, he raised his hand to rest his forehead.

It's over, I'm going to be hungry.

Shitou didn't know the seriousness of the matter yet, so he stood up cursingly: "It's in the carriage, wait, I'll go find him."

The guard snorted coldly and sat down. He picked up a stick and poked the fire to make it burn brighter. Just when the young man was about to ask something, he heard the sound of rain outside mixed with the shouting of stones: "Ah, where is the food? ? I obviously put it here! Ahh! Where is my food?"

Young Master: Yes, you guessed it right.

The commotion here was so loud that even Lin Xiaoxiao and the others heard it. They couldn't help but look sideways to see what was going on. They saw the thin boy jumping anxiously in the rain with an umbrella, and then ran back in a hurry. , looking like he was about to cry: "Master, slave, slave forgot the food at the inn."