381-400

Chapter 381 I can also help

Lin Xiaoxiao couldn't stop without resting her hands.

Dr. Jiang was not trained and could not accurately identify the names of the surgical tools, so Lin Xiaoxiao asked him to open the cloth bags used to hold surgical knives and forceps, and then count them from left to right.

"Third one from the left."

"Second from the right."

"Knife No. 3."

"The first pair of pliers."

The two of them bumped into each other at the beginning, and gradually developed a tacit understanding of cooperation. Lin Xiaoxiao also explained to Dr. Qin what the tools he brought were used during the process.

Doctor Qin was beside him. He was not only excited, but also serious. He carefully wrote down every word Lin Xiaoxiao said, every sentence he reminded him, as well as the usage of every tool, etc.

Dr. Wang was lucky and was arranged by Dr. Qin to give medicine, so he was always there. He could say that he watched the entire treatment process of Lin Xiaoxiao and Dr. Qin.

Shock cannot describe his current mood.

Doctor You, on the other hand, did not have such good luck. He could only see Lin Xiaoxiao and Doctor Qin's constant changing movements and solemn expressions on their bodies, as well as the light in Doctor Wang's eyes that almost blinded him.

Doctor You wanted to see clearly what they were doing, but whenever he moved, His Highness the Grand Sun in front of him would move with him, and he would not be able to see anything.

Of course Xie Xiaoran, the field controller, will do his duty and will never give Doctor You any chance to cause trouble.

He knew that Xiaoxiao was currently treating the soldier. What if Dr. You saw her strange tricks and rushed to stop her?

With him here, this situation will definitely not happen. He will keep a close eye on Doctor You and relieve Xiaoxiao from worries.

Dr. You: I would really like to thank you.

After struggling a few times, Doctor You simply gave up and sat next to him waiting, but his eyes were still subconsciously looking towards them, his mind full of doubts as to what was going on with Lao Wang and Lao Qin.

After giving the medicine, Dr. Wang also joined the helping team and was busy going back and forth.

"Pay attention to the patient's body temperature." Lin Xiaoxiao calmly gave the order.

Doctor Qin and she were both free, so the job fell to Doctor Wang. Doctor Wang quickly went to feel the soldier's body temperature.

"It has dropped, it has dropped, it is cooler than before." Doctor Wang was very happy. The medicine the princess took out was indeed effective.

Lin Xiaoxiao frowned and said, "There is a small grid on the side of the medicine box. There is a slender glass tube in it. He took it out carefully and put the side containing mercury under the armpit of his other hand. Measure the specific temperature."

Doctor Wang had already envied Doctor Qin for being able to touch the princess's medicine box. The princess's medicine box looked like it had everything. Finally it was his turn to do it himself.

The thermometer was found at the place Lin Xiaoxiao said. Doctor Wang didn't have time to observe the thing carefully, so he put the end with mercury under Xiaobing's creaking nest according to Lin Xiaoxiao's instructions.