Chapter 89: Three Faction Meeting Part 3

Beta read by Shigiya.

.

.

.
-Outside-

The battle continued to rage on as intensely as it started, Azazel having joined the front center with Michael making quick work of the never-ending waves of mages. "Doesn't this feel like old times, brother? Though it seems you've grown rather dull over the years." drawled Azazel to the oldest Seraph near him, the latter firing a volley of holy spears with a wave of his hands. 

"I never was someone who enjoyed battle or taking lives. You know this. And with how much time I've spent managing Heaven gave me little time to actually hone my skills to their peak state." Despite his words, Michael continued to smile as the Governor General protected his back. Though he had gone numb to the killing, having his brother alongside did create a sense of ease and happiness. Not that he would ever admit it to the Fallen, Father knows how Azazel liked to use such opportunities to tease him relentlessly. 

"Should we back up Sirzechs?" Suggested Michael, seeing the red glow of Lucifer's Power of Destruction on the other side of the field, disseminating coutless opponents that faced him. 

"Don't. We'll only get in his way. If he requires assistance then that man will not hesitate to call us for backup. And besides, Grayfia is also by his side. I doubt any one of those Maous have the capabilities to defeat them." With Katerea gone, that left only Shalba and Creuserey, both of who ended up being the only ones who teleported here. "He's probably saving his energy for any of the real threats that have yet to show up." 

At this point, both had lost track of how many mages they killed. Having blasted down a considerable number of magicians, a new one would always be summoned from the magic circle to take their place.

“They’re endless.” Complained Xenovia from the school courtyard, using her holy sword to make quick work of the cannon fodder that tried to gang up on her. "Hah!" A wave along with a slash was fired from the holy sword Durandal that gouged out the schoolyard left and right. The attack slaughtered the magicians in large numbers before more came afterwards. 

From the sky, a roaring sound could be heard, as well as a dazzling light. When looking above, Azazel and Michael were attacking and defending intensely. Helping Xenovia in the process from getting too overwhelmed, though not that she needed it in the first place with Kuroka and Raynare aiding her.  

"Fucking humans, die!" Raynare seemed to be having more fun than any other on the field, given the opportunity to go all out against humans was nothing less than a dream come true for the Fallen. "Hahahahah, die! Die! Die you worthless maggots!" 

"..." 

Could this person even be trusted? Xenovia just refused to turn her back on this Fallen Angel. She felt that if she wasn’t careful, the bloodthirsty Fallen would possibly attack in her frenzy. "Should we take care of her?" 

"Nya~! Leave her, she's just having fun!" Kuroka chuckled, easily shifting the landscape with a single punch. Doing far more damage than Xenovia with her slashes. "Um, not that I care but won't Shirone's school turn into dust at this rate?" 

Kalawarna descended, and despite being the weakest of the bunch she decided to participate regardless, not wanting to be useless in front of her boss and leader. "Please do not worry on the collateral damage, Azazel-sama is capable of repairing any of the damage dealt to the school when this is finished, even down to the undergarment of the Girl’s locker room!" That sounded a bit too perverted in the swordswoman's opinion. Why would the undergarments matter to the Governor General? "He has taken such measures after the Kokabiel attack and I'm certain the Devils and Angels will also assist in the repairs."