Chapter 68: The battle begins

Beta read by Shigiya.

(Warning: Mini lemon in the chapter)
.

.

.

--Kuoh-

That night, Rias, Akeno, and I also slept together. I got so used to them by my side that having Akeno missing felt… weird. Asia was invited by both Irina and Xenovia to their guestroom to have a sleepover, I knew that the blue-haired swordswoman just couldn't resist using Asia as a body pillow. 

"They're probably still talking about the Bible." Akeno said. She hadn't fallen asleep yet, choosing to snuggle into me, making herself the little spoon. "It's funny when you think about it, a nun and two Exorcists sleeping right next to the room of the sister of Lucifer and her Queen. I never would have thought such a thing possible in my life, to be honest with you."

I had to agree, this situation really did seem like something from an old comedy movie. We were all laughing at the absurdity of it for a while until we remembered why we were there. If we were going to have any hope of defeating the Kokabiel, then we needed to prepare ourselves mentally first.

"I'm glad she made some new friends." I said, my hand gently rubbing the half-Fallens behind, making her hum in delight. "I was worried about her being near Aika and becoming infected with her perverted nature."

Akeno snorted, making me chuckle at the action. "I'll take care of Asia, don't worry about that. As for Aika, well… she's always been a bit of a wildcard but she still has a lot to learn in the art of seduction."

That made me even more worried, if Aika was the queen of lewdness, then Akeno was the direct embodiment. Which was enhanced by her Fallen side, making her a rare beauty even among her kind. At least, that was what Azazel told me after meeting the young half-Fallen.

Either way, I still need to keep on my toes when around her.

"I'm more surprised that the two of you aren't friends yet. Both of you have common interests and would’ve probably been the best of friends." I said.

Akeno laughed, shaking her head. "It's not like that, I appreciate Aika very much and am grateful for how much she helped you and Asia with the requests. We just live in a separate world, it's hard for anyone from the Supernatural world to get along with a regular human without dragging them into our mess. I believe that her being friends with you and hanging out so often is something of a miracle itself and I don't want to ruin the young girl's life."

I gave her a firm kiss on the head. 

"You're not going to ruin anyone's life just for wanting to get to know them. Don't think of the past when forging bonds with the future, more times than not, it usually works out. Stop being a dumbass and invite her for a walk. I guarantee that both of you will become good friends and give me a massive headache."

"..."

"Now we better get to sleep, we have a lot to take care of tomorrow."

(Mini lemon)

.

.

.

As I was lost in their comfort, the two women snuggled up on my sides, my body stilled when I felt her hand sneak up below my waist. Her hand rested on my dick, her warm soft hands gently caressing the appendage while she gently massaged my balls. After having blood pumping into it, she wrapped her fingers around my girth and slowly started to stroke it. I turned around to face her, her eyes filled with mischief and lust. She licked her lips, staring at my member.