Chapter 24: Issei

Beta read by Shigiya

.

.

.

-Kuoh-

(2 years later, Canon timeline)

It was black…

A stark contrast of color to the person's hair color and the black miasma that poured from his being.

That was what he thought while looking at his hand covered in blood.

Black — A pair of midnight black eyes, darker than the night sky, sucking in every color in its surroundings.

Yes, that person, whose malevolent and oppressive aura that desires to swallow his very being, was different from the bright crimson color that was coating his hands and clothes. 

"Hey there Issei, got yourself in a bit of trouble haven't ya?"

.

.

.

-Kuoh Academy-

"Haaa, I want to squeeze some boobs."

Hyoudou Issei — that was his name. His parents and friends at school called him "Ise".

A second-year high school student who was currently experiencing the time of his youth. Playing around with friends, discovering more about our mutual interests, and even playing some games together at each other's houses.

There was a time when a student who he'd never met before said, "Isn't that Ise?" So he didn't know just how much his name was known to others. Out of everyone in this school, Hyoudou Issei could easily be placed in the top 10 most recognisable names in Kuoh Academy, something of which he was kinda proud.

Perhaps he was unexpectedly popular, you say? Was he the dashing prince whose every action steals the heart of innocent maidens? The genius student that only appears once every 100 years?

No, that wasn't the case. On the contrary, he was quite infamous for being lecherous and he even got accused of peeping inside the Girls Kendo Club's changing room. 

Which wasn't true…

He swore! He just happened to be at the right place at the right time!

"I agree with Issei!" Shouted Matsuda with a fist pump in the air. 

One of the members of the perverted trio, Matsuda was a bald monk-looking teenager with dark eyes and a sporty build fit for running. He was surprised to learn about the fact that he used to be part of the track team but soon left due to unknown reasons. 

"Stop it, you're making me feel empty." Another person answered by his side. Motohama, another teenager like him, with brown hair and glasses, looked to be the most intellectual member of the group, his expertise lied in the field of photography. It was from visiting his house that he found out that this person was a major lolicon, with fetishes that crept even someone like him and that was saying something.

They relaxed beneath a large tree on a hill, giving them a full view of the school grounds. He couldn't help but wonder, "Matsuda, Motohama, do you guys remember why we enrolled in this school?" Issei said as his attention was caught on a group of PE uniforms-wearing girls doing their daily runs.

"This private school, Kuoh Academy, just turned coed two years ago after being an all-girls school. Due to its sudden development, only certain qualified boys were allowed in past years but now anyone with a high enough score could enter." Motohama, always having his back, replied. A sly grin formed on his face, "Even with this new regulation, the school has an overwhelming girl-to-boy ratio, and many foreign girls are attending as well."