Guests

Hiiiii~ Another chapter is here!

Also I reworked chapter 1-10, it is now a lot better than before with far less grammatical errors and new lines.

beta read by n1ch, Shigiya, Solitary heart and 8kagi

Also read 5 chapters weeks early on my p@treon at /NimtheWriter.​​​​

-Kuoh Academy-

-Hachiman POV-

There were not many things that scared me in life.

No, I didn't mean that I was fearless, more like I grew experienced on how to deal with them. Deadly strays? I can get rid of them easily. A psycho exorcist? Already took care of him. A certain white dragon? I know when to pick my fights.

What I truly feared was…failing. 

But today, I found out today that another fear soon formed within me. 

"Hikigaya!!!"

And the cause of my new fear was closing in on me at a rapid speed. Running so fast, that he left a comically large dust of wind, creating chaos everywhere. The girls ran away screaming as they saw the bull-like creep with red eyes approaching their direction. 

'God damn it, Issei.' I sighed at my misfortune. After dealing with Asia's case, I had completely forgotten about Hyoudou Issei and his own personal case. You can't really blame me, that night with Akeno, my heart to heart with Asia and Kalawarna's incisive flirting–my brain was just overwhelmed.

"Fufufu, he certainly is fond of you," Akeno said, standing by my side after picking her up for school.

"Don't say it out loud, Aika might be near and hear it." I would be damned if I'm at any point shipped with Issei.

I can definitely do better than that guy.

I sighed exasperatedly.

Looking at Akeno, even with what happened last night, she behaved the same as always. She didn't seem flustered or shy in any way from what happened last night. While I stiffened up to the slightest of her touch.

"I won't let you get rid of me this time, you bastard!!!!" Issei screamed like a madman filled with a deeply rooted grudge. "I got you now!"

I didn't bother moving and kept staring at him with my deadpan look, while Akeno just watched everything from the sideline like it was a comedic show.

'I won't use too much streng-'

Crash!

Just as he was about to catch me and be on the receiving end of a knee kick, two wooden shinais suddenly appeared beside and smashed the boy in his face, sending him flying away.

'Well, that's convenient.'

A familiar pink haired girl accompanied by her best friend, a brunette–stood guard in front of me,

Murayama and Katase.

"Don't you dare try and hurt Hachiman-kun and Himejima-sama with your perverted germs!" Katase shouted in fury as she glared at Issei, before turning her attention to me. "Oh, Hachiman-kun are you okay? You didn't get hurt by this pervert, right?" She asked all worried, a stark contrast to her earlier attitude.

If she had done so in front of my old self, that Hachiman would have certainly been put off or disgusted by her two-faced persona. A two trait character that she switched in between with a flick of a light switch. I would have called her a fake bitch before, but now I just treated her attitude with an eye roll.