Rebirth part 2

​Hi​​​​iiii~ Another chapter is here!

Also I reworked chapter 1-10, it is now a lot better than before with far less grammatical errors and new lines.

beta read by n1ch, Shigiya, Solitary heart and 8kagi

Also read 5 chapters weeks early on my p@treon at /NimtheWriter.

.

.

.

-Kuoh-

-Hachiman POV-

Welp… the talk went just about as good as a pile of burning crap, but at least I got the outcome I wanted. The Phenex guy's attention was all on me and not on Rias and her peerage. People with a giant ego like him can be easily riled up, making them easier to predict and counter. Even if he had a strong strategist, in the end, he's the king and can easily make an order which can prove to be his undoing.

All that was left was for Rias to capitalize on this opportunity.

Speaking of Rias, she decided to bring her entire peerage to her second mansion deep in the woods, where they would do some training before the match. I knew their personal skills, but I have never seen them fight in a peerage match–so that was a fun thing to look forward to.

'Oh, and isn't Sona joining them on the trip as well? Hmmm, this might work…' This unexpected get-together made me plan in advance for some problems I wanted to resolve as soon as possible.

"Let's see what Azazel has to say about the mission." Ireland, the destination for my mission. Neither Badb nor Lugh specified which location exactly I would be sent to, but either I was going in prepared. I'd asked the general to gather as much intel as he could about the local deities and about those who hated me or had some other plans for me.

Knock

Knock

Instead of teleporting directly into his house like last time, I decided to walk all the way. I still experienced the wonders of flying and teleporting, but walking once in a while would do me good. So after walking up to his front door and knocking a couple of times, I waited for him or god forbid Vali, to open the door.

The sound of hurried footsteps approaching the door greeted my ears; high heels. So a woman was over… knowing Azazel, it might be one of his nightly lovers.

The door creaked as it opened, and to my surprise, the last person I ever expected to meet came into view. Wearing a tight maid outfit that was even lewder and revealing than the one Grayfia wore, with the material mostly being glossy latex. A window to her chest showed a large part of her cleavage.

"Raynare?"

"Hiiiiiiii!" The moment she laid her eyes on me, a terrified shrill cry of fear escaped her lips, the fallen fell on her but–slowly crawling away from me. "Why… why are you here!?" Raynare screamed at me, her eyes clouded in terror and embarrasment as she tried to cover her chest from my view.

Ouch, have I done something that bad to you? Last I remembered, you were acting quite cocky during your captivity–even taunting me with my infamous moniker just to piss me off. So I wondered, what happened for her to react to such an extreme?

I wonder if anyone can hear the sarcasm in my words.

"I come here frequently, like twice a week at least… Why are YOU here? I thought you would be imprisoned or something after I gave you a way to Azazel." I said to the shaking Fallen, looming over the girl as she shakes in fear.