A lost nun

Hiiiii~ Another chapter is here!

Also I reworked chapter 1-10, it is now a lot better than before with far less grammatical errors and new lines.

beta read by n1ch, Shigiya, Solitary heart and 8kagi

Also read 4 chapters weeks early on my p@treon at /NimtheWriter.

!!!Mature content ahead, you've been warned!!!!

---------

-Kuoh-

-Hachiman POV-

The promise of a safer life, lived through by taking the right choice of action, was a standard exception for all living things.

It is called common sense to some and basic knowledge to others as well.

Eat when you're hungry, sleep when tired or just tell the truth to the angry tomato head in front of me.

"Hikigaya Hachiman." Oh, she used my full name...that is not a good sign, indeed.

"Yes, Buchou?" I called her hoping she would like it.

Just act casual, that was the plan.

"Why is the hillside where the church once located flattened to dust?" Darn, it didn't work. Maybe I should try another name, like beautiful, Ria-tan or even darling just to throw her off.

I had a joke in my mind, a dark one but a joke nonetheless. Should I try it and suffer her fury or just tell her the truth and suffer her fury again?

Hmmm, a difficult choice.

As expected, after Vali left the premises of Kuoh, no one had sensed his presence or even if they did some would have probably mistaken him for me. Which would make me a bigger danger in their eyes, now that I thought of it.

Before Rias arrived, I had inspected the damage of his attack, to say I was impressed would be an understatement. I was once again reminded of how broken these Dragon Emperors were. The area destroyed was like the size of a football stadium, literally, no trace of s church or any exorcists remained here aside from smooth ground.

'At least construction will be easier.'

"Ha. Chi. Man." She called me out, again. This time I could see her eyes twitch in annoyance while her smile just looked downright fake.

"I swear it wasn't me!" Fuck you Vali, even when your not smashing my head, you're still giving me lots of headaches and trouble to handle. "The moment I came here, there was someone else taking care of the problem, and look, the rogue Fallens are still alive!" I said while pointing to the two tied up still unconscious prisoners.

The fedora man was getting healed up by Akeno. Though his complexion was no longer pale white and most of his bruises were gone, he still had a missing arm. Phoenix tears could do many miraculous things, as it is a special potion of liquid that can instantly heal injuries, as a single drop can regenerate the user's injuries and health. However, they do not restore blood loss and organ loss, though they may be used to reattach a severed limb.

That is where the problem started, I could no longer find the missing arm, which was most likely turned into dust like the rest of the church...so yeah, tough luck.

But I did use another phoenix tear, leaving me with only one bottle, on the small girl's face. Her skin did grow back, a bit pale compared to her other side but it was a trivial thing. I watched in fascination and disgust as even the eyeball regenerated like a fleshy flower from its previous charred state.