Dream

Chapter 49

*Sizhui's POV*

No I want baba and father back.

I can't accept this.

Why did it have to be a dream.

I want baba and father.

I promise not to tease baba again.

I won't be that mischievous again.

I promise to be a good son.

Please Baba, Father, I need you both.

I already spent 13 years without you. I can't live without you now.

Please have mercy on me universe.

Baba.

Father.

Baba.

Father.

Baba.

Father.

***

" Sizhui!"

" A-yuan." I heard someone said.

" Sizhui!"

" A-yuan." He heard it again.

" A-yuan please wake up. We're here." The voice' said and then I realized....

My eyes are closed.

I slowly opened my eyes and see two figures I always want to see every time I woke up.

" Baba? Father? You're alive?" I said in surprise.

" Of course silly. You wouldn't be able to get rid of us so soon. You're stuck with your most handsome baba and fuddy duddy father." Baba joked.

" Had bad dream?" Father asked me and I nodded sadly.

" The worse dream ever." I added.

" At least it was just a dream." Baba said and touch me head.

" What was your dream about?" Baba asked.

" The wens found out that I was the one who took the Yin Iron and burned this room while we were sleeping last night. You tried to stop the fire but in the end both of you were burned, then since you died this time, I will also not exist in the future, so I began to fade and then I woke up back in cloud recesses with uncle telling me this was all a dream, and that I never met you ." I told them.

" Well I'm glad to announce I'm real." Baba cockily said.

" But we have one problem, someone did see you last night and Wen Qing just send us a warning that they're coming here tonight. So I already send a message to all the Lan's and Jiang's to go out. Everyone is now out, that's why we've been trying to wake you up. We need to go now." Baba said which made my eyes grew wider.

" I'm sorry I should've been more careful." I apologized.

" It's fine, we just have to go now." Father said as he took out a teleportation talisman.

" Let's go now." Father said as we heard voices coming our way.

With the help of the talisman we now arrive at Gusu.

" That was a close one. Wait I have to send a warning message to Jiang Cheng. If the Wens won't come here, they're probably going to Lotus Pier. They need to evacuate the civilians." Baba said.

He began writing a letter and then send it directly to Lotus Pier.

" I'm sorry Baba, Father, I failed you. I should've been more careful last night." I said disappointed of myself.

Before my parents could respond, uncle came bolting in and directly hug me.

" Sizhui are you okay? Did something happen to you?" Uncle asked worriedly.

" I'm fine Uncle, nothing happened to me. Though, I wasn't careful enough and let the Wens found out and now making or shall I say probably starting a war." I said guiltily.

" As long as you are fine. Don't worry about the war. Everyone is now prepared for it. And wanna know a good news?" Uncle said which made me look at him hopefully.

" We finally took Xue Yang and he gave us the last piece of the Yin Iron."

" How?" I asked.

" Well I found out that the kid has an addiction for candies. We gave him plenty of candies and promise to treat him good. He is now staying at Qinghe right now. This means the yin iron won't be a problem to us now. We only have to deal with he Wens and some Jin." Uncle said which made me sigh in relief.

That is indeed a good news.

Uncle gave me the Yin Iron, I'll have to get this to the burial mounds now so that it won't cause problem.

I look at my parents asking permission to safely dispose this cursed item.

" You can go but please be careful." Baba said and I nodded.

I directly ride my swords and bolted to the burial mounds.

Good thing I have reach the burial mounds without hassle, and safely place the Yin Iron to the blood pool.

Now we only have the war to fight.

____________________________________

Hello everyone,

How did you love my prank? 🤭🤭🤭

Actually, this is not really much planned. I'm just sitting in some place waiting for our training (ROTC sucks) then I thought ' why not prank the reader's, so I re make the previous chapter and this was supposed to be the end of the previous chapter. 🤭🤭🤭

Actually, if you have read again the earlier chapter of this story, you'll know that Lan Xichen was the first one who time travelled so that's a spoiler on how this is going to end 😉😉😉😉

Anyways, hope you enjoy this short filler chapter. Stay safe and

Keep smiling 😁 😁 😁

~Nymrhx 11~