Wedding

#Merry Christmas everyone☺️☺️☺️

Chapter 41

* Lan Sizhui's POV*

Today is the day.

It's my parents wedding.

Other sect now came to visit.

I'm now in Jingshi helping my baba prepare.

" Baba are you excited?" I ask baba.

" Ofcourse I am. Who wouldn't be. I'm just scared since according to what I saw in Xichen-ge's memory, the Wens will be coming here and will burn Cloud Reccesses. Then they will also burn Lotus Pier. I know I only have a few happy memory there but it's still my home. There is also war." Baba said with a sigh.

" I know we can overcome all of those together baba. I just hope I won't lose you like how I lose you and father in the other lifetime." I said reminiscing the past, my past without my parents.

" A-yuan, your father and I promised to stay alive till you become the next sect Leader of Lan Sect if ever Xichen-ge wouldn't marry." Baba promised me.

" Well not only till then but longer. The longest you can, without dying in any battle or just cultivate to immortality baba, both you and father and I'll cultivate immortality too so that we could live forever, and ofcourse together." I suggest.

" If the God's will then we will." Baba said and I hugged him.

" Young Master Wei, are you now ready?" Asked a disciple of the Lan Clan.

" I am." Baba said as he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Let's go now Young Master Wei. Second Young Master Lan must be waiting in the ancestral hall."

* Lan Wangji's POV*

Its Finally the day I'll be marrying Wei Ying, and our 'future' son is here to watch this memorable event which made it more memorable. Maybe if Sizhui didn't come in this timeline, maybe I'm still burying this urging feeling to love and be loved by Wei Ying by believing he is straight.

Now, even being here, it felt like a dream. I never expect Wei Ying to love me back and now marrying me. Even me having a son with him in the future is quite impossible but with Sizhui here I believe nothing is impossible and I'll do my best to live longer in this timeline and be healthy with Wei Ying forever.

" Wangji, the one your waiting has arrived." Father informed me of the arrival of the love of my life.

" I really can't believe Young Master Wei and Second Young Master Lan are forced to this loveless marriage." I heard someone from the background said.

" I heard that Young Master Wei is a cutsleeve but he is in-love with Wei Sizhui not on Second Young Master Lan." Said another voice which made me chuckle inside. Ofcourse Wei Ying would love our son but ofcourse he loved me first and Sizhui is the fruit of our love.

" But I heard from a Jin disciple last week he and his companion heard that Young Master Wei and Lady Jiang are having a secret affair, that maybe the reason why the Jiang's never rejected the idea of Young Master Wei marrying a man. So that he'll be far away from Lady Jiang who is engaged with Young Master Jin." Said another voice from the background. Wei Ying and Yanli-jie do love each other but in brotherly/sisterly sense and not romantically.

*3rd person's POV*

When Lan Wangji was listening to the background comments during his wedding, Wei Wu Xian entered the Lan Clan ancestral hall with a red veil covering his face. He is escorted by Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Yanli.

Upon Wei Wu Xian's arrival, whole of Lan Wangji's attention shifted to the only man who made him feel alive.

Now he come face to face with Wei Wu Xian. He bowed at the person who took care of the man he loved.

" Lan Wangji please take care of my Nephew. I may not be a good uncle to him but he is still my bestfriend's only child." Jiang Fengmian told Lan Wangji.

" I will Uncle." Wangji assured.

" Wangji, I know you'll take care and love my A-Xian till the end of your life as this wedding suggest, but always remember, let me see a single sad tear from my A-Xian's eye and you'll see the only daughter of the violet spider. I maybe weak when it comes to cultivation but for my loved one, you don't know what I'm capable to do." Jiang Yanli said with a gentle voice and smile that made Lan Wangji felt chills.

" Never worry Shijie. Wangji himself is ready to take his life if he made Wei Ying sad." Wangji said with determination.

" Hey no mention of suicide and death during my wedding." Wei Wu Xian scolded them. (Note: this convo is not heard by everyone since they are whispering.)

" I hope both parties are now ready for the wedding ceremony." Qingheng Jun said which caught the attention of the couple, which nodded in response.

(Like my previous story I wouldn't mention how the wedding is done since I'm no expert of it. I don't want to provide false info even if it's just a fanfic.)

*After the wedding*

As per tradition, Wei Wu Xian was brought to Jingshi while Lan Wangji stayed with the visitors.

" Father." Sizhui called softly

" Sizhui." Lan Wangji faced his son with a gentle smile and patted the latter's head.

" Congrats on yours and baba's wedding. I'm... I can't describe what I'm feeling right now due to over joyous." Sizhui told his father with watery eyes.

Lan Wangji who is equally, if not more than, happy, hugged his son.

" Please be gentle with baba and please don't make me yet. Let baba drink some contraceptives. Aunt Qing already made some a while ago." Sizhui reminded his father as they were hugging which made the father blush.

" I'll stay with shu shu now father enjoy the night." Sizhui said and went to the elder Lan Xichen.

Wangji smiled seeing how well his son grew even without them being at his side. Now he would really make sure to make a happy and complete family with his Wei Ying.

______________________________________

Hello everyone.

Hope you'll enjoy this short chapter.

Sorry if it took so long. I've been struggling with my mental health lately specially with some life threatening event that happen Last Dec. 3 2023..... I hope your still here. I'll try to update sooner...

Stay safe and healthy guys and keep SMILING 😁😁😁.