Meng Yao.

Chapter 36

3rd person POV.

2 weeks had passed since the revelation of Lan Sizhui's identity. The 3 pieces of Yin iron was thrown in the blood pool by Sizhui ofcourse.

Now Cloud Reccesses is preparing for the marriage of their Second Young Master who was now in Caiyi town buying some gifts for his son and partner.

Wei Wu Xian and Lan Sizhui are bonding at the bunny field. Bunnies are also in the bunny field now after Sizhui describe the bunny field and after Wei Wu Xian gifted his fiance, bunnies.

Now the mother and son duo are sitting in the bunny field. Well actually Sizhui is sitting and Wei Wu Xian is lying in his lap.

" Baba you and father will be married next month. Are you excited?" Sizhui asked while playing his mother's hair.

" I don't know what I am feeling right now actually." Said Wei Wu Xian as he smiled sweetly to his son.

" I'm excited baba. At least I can see the two of you married. Even just seeing you now is once just my dream and I deemed it impossible to see you in my life but I'm glad I time travelled and found the two of you. This is the best gift the universe the universe gave me. To be able to see you and know that you gave me life is the only answer I've been looking for. As long as I stay here I wouldn't allow anyone to take this happiness away from my future self. I love you so much." Sizhui said emotionally to his baba.

" I love you too my baby." Wei Wu Xian responded and kissed his son's forehead. Unknown to them someone from the background heard them.

A person, specifically a member of the Nie Clan was scrolling around looking for their Young Master when he heard a voice saying 'I love you so much' When he went to look who were talking, he saw the fiancé of second Young Master Lan and a boy he didn't new sweetly looking at each other. When he reach near them he heard Second Young Master Lan's fiance responding to the other man ' I love you too my baby.'

" it seems like the head disciple of YunmengJiang is cheating. What would be the Lan Sect reaction when they new that their future Second Madam Lan is having another man behind their back." The person said.

" Maybe this revelation would make me closer to Lan Xichen. This sounds like a good idea." The man said and went on his way.

* Lan Wangji's POV*

I'm in Caiyi town right now walking. I actually thought of buying Wei Ying and Sizhui a gift. I'm already excited for my upcoming wedding. I don't know what will happen to us if Sizhui and Xiongzhang didn't time travel back here. Maybe, Wei Ying and I will die again, Sizhui will be left orphan. I'm really thankful for the universe who gave us a chance to change our future by sending our son back in our time.

*Lan Xichen's POV*

I am now walking around Cloud Reccesses with my future self. Its too calm today, like something is boiling. I'm afraid that the eye of the storm is now here. ( The eye of the storm is usually sunny but the storm's eyewall is the most dangerous part of the storm. That is also the part that surrounds the eye. The eye of the storm is the reason why we have what we call, ' calm before the storm ')

" you know it still awkward to call you Xichen. It seems like I'm calling myself." The future me chuckled.

" I can feel you. I still can't imagine my future self here." I said to him.

" yeah. But you know I can feel that there is trouble that would come." He told me.

" so we really are one person. I also feel the same. It's too calm that it's disturbing me." I told him.

Just after we talked Meng Yao went near us. As I have seen in my future version's memory, he will just use me so better be careful around him.

" Good day Young Master Lan, Master Li." Meng Yao greeted us.

" good day to you too Meng Yao." The elder me greeted with an not noticable scorn. If I was not him I can't notice it.

" Young Master Lan, can I talk to you in private?" He asked politely.

" Whatever you want to talk with me, you can tell it infront of A-Chen. He is trustable." I said calling my alder self sweetly. I called my older self A-Chen and not Xichen because the latter is very me so I just shortened my courtesy name. The older me knows what I am doing thus also entered the role.

" Meng Yao you could trust me, right A-Huan?" He said and Meng Yao hesitated but he still said what he wanted to tell us.

" I think Young Master Wei is cheating on your brother." He said which made me laugh inside. Maybe it Sizhui again.

" Why is that so?" The older me asked.

" It is because, a while ago while I was looking for Young Master Nie, I saw Young Master Wei with Master Li's nephew. They were confessing that they love each other and Young Master Wei even kissed Master Li's nephew's forehead." Meng Yao told us.

" Well as long as Wangi and him are not yet married, they can do what they want to do. They still have one month to do what they want." I responded with indifference. He may look too innocent now but to know his cooking something in his mind just like in the last timeline.

" Also, I believe my nephew won't go between those two, given how close he is with Wangji." Older me said.

" So, I guess we should go ahead. A-Chen and I still have a wedding to prepare." I said and went ahead.

*Meng Yao's POV*

I can't believe it. Lan Xichen didn't do anything? I thought the Lan Sect is built of righteousness. Why are they ignoring Wei Wu Xian's cheating? Shouldn't they punish Wei Wu Xian? He is cheating not on just any man but the Second Young Master of the Lan Clan, the younger Jade of Lan. They should be angry. They should despise Wei Wu Xian. Why are they supporting him. Argh. Wait maybe Qingheng Jun or Lan Qiren would do something or maybe Lan Wangji, he is too righteous to allow cheating.

I am now walking towards the Main hall hoping to get a glimpse of Qingheng Jun or Lan Qiren, but what caught my attention made me doubt my eyes.

LAN WANGJI IS HUGGING WEI SIZHUI.

______________________________________

Hello guys I'm back.
Sorry for not updating so long guys
I'm really very busy.

I hope you guys are still here with me.

I really thank you guys for staying here with me even I updating after almost a month.

Also, advance happy birthday for our dear Xiao Zhan. 🎂🎂🥳🥳🎉🎊🎉🎊

As I am writing it right now it's already October 04, 10pm after 2 hours it's already his birthday.

So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and see you in the next chapter.

Continue smiling 😁😁😁