The Confusion

Chapter 27

*Flashback*

" Nie Huaisang is really right. I'll never forgive you Lan Wangji. I'm thankful my brother don't love you but it doesn't justify you cheating." He said and walk away. He is now in pure rage. He will share this happening to his best friend and together they'll plan the demise of the two so called 'lovebirds'.

______________________________________

*3rd person POV*

The group of cultivators are now in their boat and are already sailing and capturing Water ghouls in Biling Lake. Thankfully this time Sizhui already told his uncle about Su She so he is not there anymore. He also told his fathers about this water Bourne abyss to warn them. Sizhui wouldn't want to endanger his parents.

Sizhui is riding with is father while his baba is alone in a boat.

" Father can I go to baba's boat?" He asked permission to his father.

" Mn." Lan Wangji responded and gave permission to his son.

Sizhui then transfered boat and went to his baba's.

" Baba." Sizhui called out softly. He can't call his baba, baba if there are to many people.

" A-yuan." Wei Wu Xian said and hugged his son.

" Why are you here? Aren't you with Lan Zhan?" Wei Wu Xian said.

" Why can't I be with my baba?" Sizhui asked innocently.

" Well I just heard my husband is cheating at me." Wei Wu Xian said with a pout. Sizhui looked at his baba with a frown, " What?" He asked baffled.

" According to my source he is cheating. He was kissing someone." Wei Wu Xian said with a dramatic pout.

" Who?"

" With.... With.... With............ You...hahahahahaha." Wei Wu Xian laughed.

" Baba!" Sizhui frowned at his father's joke.

" No, A-yuan I'm serious. Someone thought that you are having a secret affair with my fiancé. It's very funny you know. They just don't know what's your relationship with Lan Zhan and me." Wei Wu Xian said to his son.

" Baba I have a mischievous plan." Sizhui said.

†††††

" It's a water borne abyss." Lan Xichen informed the crew.

" Fly with your sword." Lan Xichen said and all followed.

Though Su She isn't there, there is still a disciple who is too weak to fly with a sword. I wonder why he's there. Wei Wu Xian went to save that drowning man. Unfortunately, Suibian is built with agility not with strength. Since the disciple don't want to die, he climb up Wei Wu Xian's sword thus making the latter fall towards the lake.

" Wei Ying/ A-ying/ Wei Wu Xian/ Wei-xiong." People shouted.

Sizhui, who is riding two swords directly went to where his baba fall. Due to Suibian's speed he went there before his father came and with the strength of Bichen he carried his baba to shore. Other people who are also worried about WuXian's safety flown to where Sizhui is.

" Please wake up." They heard Sizhui said while pumping the water out of Wei Wu Xian.

" Please. I can't live without you." Sizhui said which earned a frown to the three people listening and a chuckle from Lan Xichen.

" A-ying please. I love you so much. I can't live with out you." Sizhui said sobbing.

" What the fuck!" Jiang Cheng said not believing what he is hearing. Lan Wangji smiled a little because he knows what the two is up to.

Wei Wu Xian coughed out all the water he was able to drink.

" A-ying?" Sizhui called out lovingly.

" A-yuan?" Wei Wu Xian responded weakly yet sweetly.

" Are you fine? Are you hurt?" Sizhui asked his baba.

" I'm fine." Wei Wu Xian said weakly then lose his consciousness.

" A-ying!" Sizhui shook his baba then carry him and the mother and son fly to Gusu leaving the Father and uncle who followed closely after them.

" What the fuck did we just witness?!" Jiang Cheng said surprised at what the duo showed them.

" Wei Sizhui is in loved with Wei-xiong?" Nice Huaisang said.

" If so, why is he too sweet with Lan Wangji?" Jiang Cheng angrily said.

" Wait what if Lan Wangji is in love with Sizhui but Wei Sizhui is in love with Wei-xiong but then Lan Wangji and Wei-xiong are engaged. What a sad story. This is the real definition of love triangle." Nie Huaisang said but still confuse of the situation.

" What the heck is that?" Jiang Cheng said.

" What? I'm just saying my point of view." Nie Huaisang defended himself.

" If so, why did that Wei Sizhui let that Lan Wangji kissed him?" Jiang Cheng angrily asked.

" That I don't know." Nie Huaisang said.

Jiang Wanyin looked at his best friend. He is very confused of the situation where his brother is stuck at. His brother is engage to a man who loves another man and the said man was in love with him. What drama did his brother get in?

" Seriously Jiang-xiong, I don't know what is happening since the start of the guest Lecture. Wei-xiong kept receiving punishment then after he is engage to the Second Young Master of the Clan he despise much. Then I found out Lan Wangji was cheating at him then now the man that Lan Wangji is in love with is in love with Wei-xiong. What a plot twist. I never read a danmei story like this one." Nie Huaisang commented.

" Who's sane author would write a story like this?!" Jiang Cheng said angrily.

( Nymrhx11: uhmmmm me? If you consider me sane🤭🤭😶😶😶😅😅)

* At the other place*

" Baba we're far from them already." Sizhui informed his baba.

" Oh good. So A-yuan, is my acting okay?" He asked.

" It's believable WuXian." Lan Xichen, who just arrive, said.

" Though Sizhui didn't lie, the choice of words are indeed misleading. I'm just glad Wangji knows that Sizhui is your future son or else I can't assure you of Sizhui's safety." He added.

" You know Xichen-ge, we just want to confuse them. You know Nie-xiong went to me a while ago telling me that A-yuan and Lan Zhan are having an affair that is why I want to misled them and I also want to prove to Lan Zhan that our son loved me more." Wei Wu Xian mischievously said.

Lan Wangji who already had a red ear due to blushing manage to respond to his husband mischievous claim.

" Mn. Also love Wei Ying more."

______________________________________