Sizhui's Parent's tragic love story.

Chapter 5

I woke up at the normal time Lan's woke up and get ready for this day.

About 9 in the morning, someone knock at the door and I open it.

To my surprise the younger version of my uncle hugged me.

" Sizhui thank you... Thank you so much." He said while hugging me.

" What happened Xichen-ge?" I asked.

" Your Grandfather is out of seclusion thanks to you. Wangji also came out newly. He'll be coming any moment from now." He said and let go of the hug.

" Xichen-ge, enter first." I invited him.

Just before he entered someone went to us.

" Xiongzhang." He called Xichen-ge.

" Wangji. By the way he is the one who convince father to end his seclusion." Xichen-ge said to him.

Wangji? He is .... Father?...

" Wangji thank you." He said and bowed down at me.

Without any warning, I ran to him and hugged him.

We almost have the same height.

" Father." I kept chanting softly and I'm sure he heard it.

When I realized that this father of mine hate touching, I let go of the hug.

" I'm sorry Second Young Master Lan, I... I just miss my father much and you look like him." I said and gave him an apology bow and without emotion, he nodded.

" Young Master Lan, Second Young Master Lan, welcome. What made the twin Jades visit our quarters?" My uncle asked.

I can see sadness in uncle's eyes. 'Coz who wouldn't? Who wouldn't feel that way when you saw your beloved brother who died Infront of you?

" Master Li, we are just here to thank your nephew who convinced our father to end his seclusion. I also went here to ask if Master Li can teach us about talismans if you may during the Lectures?" Xichen-ge asked his older version.

Father kept looking at uncle probably wondering why xichen-ge and uncle looked the same.

" Wangji this is Master Li, Sizhui's uncle." Xichen-ge introduced his older self to his brother and father bowed in recognition.

" Hello Wangji may I call you that? *father nodded* I just want to give you a piece of advice, always follow your heart. Don't let your heart became a stone and stun all the feelings you feel. Whatever may happened trust your loved ones and protect the person who made your heart beat again even if it means you have to break the 3853 rules of Cloud Reccesses and I tell you, you'll live without regrets." Uncle said with a teary eyes.

" Don't be like Sizhui's father who is afraid to confess to his beloved or protect his beloved against our uncle, this regretting everything when Sizhui's mother died and his father killed himself two days after." He continued.

He nodded in agreement but I can sense he is still wondering the meaning behind my uncle's word.

" I'll go to the gates first. Wanna come with me Sizhui?" Xichen-ge asked.

" If you wouldn't mind Xichen-ge, I'll be glad to come." I said politely.

"Let's go to the gates." He said and we left Father and uncle there.

* Lan Xichen's POV*

It's the first time I felt this feeling. I'm happy at the same time afraid, excited, hopeful and I don't know anymore.

The Wishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें