Future.

Chapter 30

*Flashback*

" Who is Sizhui?"

" That would be me GRANDFATHER."

___________________________________

" What did you call me?" Qingheng Jun asked the person who just arrived.

" Grandfather. Did I call you something wrong? Is it wrong to call my father's father grandfather?" Sizhui asked him.

" Who are you?!" Lan Qiren harshly asked.

" You are not qualified to talk with me. I guess I need to re-introduce myself. This one is Lan Yuan, courtesy name Sizhui. Heir of the Lan Clan. I am the only son of the Second Young Master Lan, Lan Zhan courtesy named Wangji also known as Hanguang Jun and The previous head disciple of YunmengJiang Clan, Wei Ying Courtesy named WuXian, also known as the Yiling Laozu, the Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation. Is my introduction satisfy my Grandfather." Sizhui said with all seriousness.

" You...!!!" Lan Qiren tried to speak again but Sizhui silenced him and spoke.

" If what I said is not enough I guess my looks can be identified as of both my parents. If still not I guess my spiritual tools can be the proof." Sizhui said and unmasked his swords, flute and guqin.

" Is Suibian, Bichen, Chenqing, and Wangji enough for you to believe me. To be inform Chenqing is not yet with my baba now since he hasn't entered the burial mounds yet and I won't allow him to set foot on that cursed place again." Sizhui continued.

" If you are really Wangji's son, why are you not respecting your own granduncle?" Lan Haikuan asked his 'claimed' grandchild.

" Well for starters, respect is earned not given. No one also give respect to their parents' murderer." Sizhui said and looked at Lan Qiren as he said 'murderer'.

" I can never harm Wangji!" Lan Qiren exclaimed.

" How sure are you? Maybe I need to call Uncle for him to prove it. I haven't seen those things since I have a very high fever and sleeping in Jingshi, yet uncle Xichen knows what happen." Sizhui said with full confidence.

" No need to call me Sizhui I'm here. Glad I heard that Wangji and WuXian are here for punishment and you also disappeared so suddenly so I decided to look for you here and also heard enough to but in." The older Lan Xichen said.

" Good day, Father, Grandmaster Lan, and my younger self. If you didn't believe what my nephew said maybe empathy can help." Older Xichen said to both elders.

" Empathy?" The father asked.

" It's a method known to be dangerous this time but the Yiling Laozu or shall I say my brother in law developed to be safer for strong cultivators. So let's start so that you'll know what had happened." The Older Lan Xichen continued and gestured the elders and the other youngsters to sit on the floor making a circle and put their palm in the other's palm.

* empathy *

" Uncle please, stop it! Wangji will die!" Lan Xichen shouted while crying as his younger brother was whipped.

" Quiet! Your brother even didn't think twice while saving that demon." Lan Qiren said and casted a silencing charm to his oldest nephew.

" Wei Y-Ying i-is n-not a d-de-demon!" Lan Wangji shouted angrily.

" Lan Wangji! He killed many cultivator! Even his elder sister was killed by him! He is not giving mercy to anyone! And your saying he is not a demon?!" Lan Qiren shouted.