The Talk with the Jiangs

Chapter 42

* Lan Sizhui's POV*

It's been a week since the wedding of my parents. The Wens will attack anytime now, good thing everything is prepared here in Cloud Reccesses. Now I have to travel to Lotus Pier in order to prepare it for the war. Lotus Pier is also my second home so I have to protect it even if I don't like how Madam Yu treat my baba.

" Sizhui?" Uncle Jiang Cheng called.

" Uncle?" I ask him.

" You seemed lost." He informed.

" Just thinking something." I said with my father's intonation.

" Gosh I still can't believe you are that stone's son with my crazy brother." He said.

" Well opposite do attract. Look at aunt Yanli, she's too humble yet she is in-love with one of the most prideful man of your generation."

" Sadly." He rolled his eyes.

" Also, you're coward but your in-love with the most fearless woman in your generation." I said in a monotonous tone.

" What do you mean?"

" The future you told me he was in love with the best doctor in your generation since the day you saw her. To connect all the dots, you're in-love with aunt Qing and don't you dare deny it." I glared at him.

" I'm not coward." He argued.

" Oh? So I dare you to confess to aunt Qing." I said which made him tremble.

" W-well I...I will b-but not n-now." He stuttered.

" Yeah yeah. Let's go back to Lotus Pier now." I suggested.

" Let's go." He said and we travel to Lotus Pier.

We travelled to Lotus Pier by riding our sword for us to arrive early. I am the only one who travelled since Uncle Lan must stay first in Cloud Reccesses in order to ensure its safety. We never know how the our actions could affect everything #butterfly effect.

After 5 hours of straight travel, we arrived at Lotus Pier. I notice how it is different from the Lotus Pier I know in the future. Well the whole burning gave it a new look.

" You can stay in your baba's room." Uncle Jiang Cheng whispered as there are other Jiang Clan disciple near us.

"Mn." I responded.

" Lead him to Wei Wu Xian's quarters." He commanded to the nearest disciple.

" Yes, Young Master Jiang. Young Master Wei please follow me." He said with a bow and lead me to a familiar path, leading to a familiar looking door.

Well it seems like baba's room is preserved by Uncle Jiang. This looks the same as they did in the future. With the same location as it is.

" Hope you have a nice stay Young Master." The disciple said as he went away.

I went inside the room and observed it. The interior May have a little difference specially the bed and the closet but everything is the same. I also notice that there is a carving in baba's bed.

Well for now I spent about 30 mins arranging my things and looking baba's left things.

As I finished arranging, someone knocked at the door. I opened the door only to find Aunt Yanli with a basket.

" I figured my nephew might be hungry so I brought food." She said with a gentle smile. I let her enter as she placed the food in the table.

" My dear nephew, please eat before you continue your mission." She said with a gentle smile but a teasing tone.