A Lan and a Wei.

Chapter 15

*Flashback*

" Want to asked Sizhui a question." Lan Wangji said.

" Yeah... A-yuan both me and your father would like to ask you a question... Are we really your parents?... Are you from the future?"

______________________________________

" How?" Sizhui asked bewildered. How did his parents know he is from the future? A future that none of them exist.

" Heard when you were talking. Do not mean to eavesdrop." Confessed Lan Wangji.

" Also you have the same look as Lan Zhan but with silver eyes." Wei Wu Xian added.

" Sizhui has Wei Ying's smile. Has Wei Ying's eyes, and tease like Wei Ying." Added Lan Wangji.

" Funny. In the future they are saying I'm like Hanguang Jun with the sunshine smile of the Yiling Laozu." Sizhui smiled while remembering.

" Hanguang Jun and Yiling Laozu? Who are they?" Wei Wu Xian asked.

" The title of my parents." He said plainly.

" Oh." Wei Wu Xian said and thinking it's not them.

" Why?" Lan Wangji asked.

Sizhui who knows what his father is asking replied, " he stayed in Yiling, burial mounds to be specific until he died. I was also born there. "

" Why did he stay there?" Wei Wu Xian asked still don't know the person the father and son duo is talking.

" For some reason he turned to demonic cultivation when he shown himself after he was lost for three months. To be specific, he appeared again 3 months after the fall of Lotus Pier." Sizhui said looking sharply at his baba hoping he could get the point.

" Wait Lotus Pier would fall?" Wei Wu Xian asked slightly raising his voice.

" Where is he during that time? Did I look for him?" Lan Wangji asked worried for his beloved.

" The Wens proudly claimed that they had thrown him in the burial mounds, which we believe is true and the reason why he became a demonic Cultivator. Uncle Jiang went to the Cloud Reccesses hoping to see baba here since they parted ways in Yiling. Uncle Xichen told me that baba mentioned to uncle Jiang that they'll asked help in the Lan Clan specifically to father. Unfortunately, baba is not in the cloud reccesses. So uncle Jiang and Father went and look for baba."

" They're looking for me?" At last Wei Wu Xian get their topic. Both father and son duo just look at him and continue talking.

" For three months he was lost?" Lan Wangji asked.

" Mn. Uncle Xichen told me that when you found him, he is already using resentment, commanding it with the use of chenqing." Sizhui said while unmasking chenqing.

Wei Wu Xian, who was mesmerized by Chenqing's beauty, took it and look intently on it.

" It's nice, who made it?" He asked.

" You." Sizhui answered.

" Well I did made something beautiful." He said proudly.

" I hope both of you knows my other spiritual tools." Sizhui said and unmasked all his other spiritual tools.

Both Wei Wu Xian and Lan Wangji look at their spiritual tool that was with Sizhui.

" Suibian." Wei Wu Xian said softly as he caress his sword from Sizhui's timeline and hold his own sword.

Lan Wangji who didn't say anything, took Wangji from Sizhui and played a song. An unfinished song he composed for his beloved Wei Ying since the first day he knows he loved him.( You know this song😉)

He plucked the first note till he finished the whole staff. From one staff till the he finished the whole measure of the song.

From the first day he composed it till now, he only finished composing 3 measure of the song.

While he was playing with Wangji, Sizhui tool Chenqing from his baba and accompanied Lan Wangji in playing.

When Wangji was finished playing the song, Sizhui is still playing continuing the unfinished song.

When he finally finished till the last note of the piece he look at both his parents and smiled at them.

" That's the only thing I remembered about baba. He used to sing that to me before I fall to sleep." He smiled at the memory.

" What's the title? Who composed it?" Wei Wu Xian asked mesmerized by the song.

" Someone composed it for the love of his life." Sizhui looked at his father who is looking lovingly at his Wei Ying with red ears.

" Who?" Wei Wu Xian asked without noticing the person looking at him.

Sizhui pointed his father and now both their parents are trapped in each other's eyes while blushing.

" Uhm." Was the only thing they can say in the awkward situation.

" You composed it for me?" Wei Wu Xian asked the man who's golden eyes are fixed in his silver ones.

The man asked just look away and nod. His ears are already turning red because of shyness.

" What's the title?" Wei Wu Xian inquired.

" Wangxian." Lan Wangji whispered almost inaudible. Sizhui heard it. unfortunately, Wei Wu Xian didn't.

" What?" He asked Again.

" Wang...Xian." Lan Wangji hesitantly said.

" Wangxian?" Wei Wu Xian repeated.

" Wangxian. Wangji and WuXian." Sizhui dissected name and made Wei Wu Xian blush.

" It's nice." He commented still blushing.

Sizhui was happy with both his parents Interaction.

" I'm glad I have seen you now." Sizhui said with a teary eyes.

He didn't remember the first 3 years of his life. The three years where he was still together with his baba. The time when he meets his father. The memory he could remember was the memory both his parents were already gone. Every year he visit their tomb, the demon subdue cave. The place where both his parents. He learnt inquiry to perhaps talked to his parents but non of them answered. He was accepted in Lotus Pier as the son of the late head disciple of YunmengJiang Sect and the brother of the YunmengJiang Sect Leader Jiang Wanyin, though Sizhui was only thought to be the adoptive son of Wei Wu Xian and Lan Wangji. He was also named a Sect Heir of the GusuLan Sect even they didn't know that he had the Lan blood in him.

Now that his uncle, him, and his Qing-ayi got a chance to travel back to the past, he learnt his true identity and even get to see his real parents. He was very thankful for this chance and he will surely not waste in and make sure his future self will get the family he deserved.

While thinking, he didn't notice that tears finally escaped from his eyes. Tears of happiness to be specific. The two other person was now worried about their future son who is now crying in their front.

" A-yuan what's wrong?" Asked Wei Wu Xian as he hugged the boy. Wangji also went near and touch Sizhui's back consoling him.

" Nothing baba, father. I'm just so happy that I got to meet you. Never in my life that I thought I could meet you again. I even tried to communicate to both of your spirit but I can't. I was the best at inquiry after my father but I couldn't connect to the person's I wanted to talked to." Sizhui said as he continued to sob.

" Even if I don't know how me and Lan Zhan would worked out, seeing that madam Yu and that Lan Qiren would never agree with our union, but we know that your future self will never be an orphan again." Wei Wu Xian promised to their 'son'.

" Don't worry about them. I already have a plan to make you marry each other that can make those two person approved. I'll tell you when uncle approved." Sizhui said with a smile and the three continued hugging.

_______________________________________