Talk to grandpa

Chapter 16

*Flashback*

" Don't worry about them. I already have a plan to make you marry each other that can make those two person approved. I'll tell you when uncle approved." Sizhui said with a smile and the three continued hugging.

______________________________________

When they finished their family reunion, Both Wei Wu Xian and Lan Wangji went out of the library. They had planned to go to Caiyi town together. Unfortunately, Sizhui has another plan. A plan to make sure his parents engage before Sunshot campaign, or even before the lecture ends. So Lan Wangji and Wei Wu Xian went and made the family bonding a date.

* Lan Sizhui's POV*

After baba and father went out of the library, I continued writing the Lan Sect rules.

When I just finish writing, someone entered the Library. Well so many visitors in one day.

I was shock when I saw Grandfather. Why is he even here?

" Nice to see you again Wei Sizhui." He greeted me.

" Sect Leader Lan." I stood up and bowed down.

" Call me uncle Lan." He told me and I nodded in agreement.

" You know Sizhui your very courageous back there. It's the first time after Cangse that someone manage to talk back against Qiren." He said to me slightly laughing.

" Just said the truth." I responded briefly.

" I know. But, I have a question, what is your relation with Young Master Wei of Jiang Clan?" He asked me.

" None. Maybe a far relative but none of the close relation." I lied 'cause who would believe me if I say he was the one who birth me.

" That's a mystery you do look like him, but also a mixture of my second son. It's understandable for young master Wei but with Wangji? It still surprise me that you look like him." He told me.

" Also relative but maybe far." I said.

" My grandmother in my father's side is a Li, which was your wife's last name." I informed him.

" How did you know that my wife is a Li?" He questioned.

" When we first met at the back of cloud reccesses, you did mention that your wife is a Li." I informed him.

" Oh I remember. Well I'm really forgetful." I just smile at him.

" Your done with your punishment?" He asked me and I nodded again.

" How fast. You know when Wangji gave you the punishment I thought he is to lenient to be the Head Disciplinary of GusuLan, but you know what shocked me? That is this is his most lenient punishment he did ever gave. Your the first person who broke his cold barrier. You must be special to my son." He commented.

Ofcourse I'll be special. A father always treasure his child.

" I'm not the first one to break his barriers but can be considered the second." I smiled while saying. I know baba's charm is the one who melted father's ice.

" Is that so? Nevertheless, I hope you'll make my son happy." He said while smiling.

Does he think my father loves me romantically? Is he serious? Well I'm not gonna blame him. He doesn't know that I'm his biological grandson.

" Do you really want your son to be happy?" I asked seriously.

I know that this will be the first step to my plan.