The fight.

#So hello everyone this is my promised update so hope you'll enjoy this and see you soon....#

Chapter 38

*Wei Wu Xian's POV*

*Flashback*

I was about to shout at her back when I heard someone shouting ahead of me.

"Enough!!!"

______________________________________

" Not a word again from you Yu Ziyuan." A-yuan shouted at her.

" Don't you dare say any bad words against Wei Wu Xian nor his mother. I don't care if you call me whatever enter your mind, but not him." He said in anger.

" I see you gain some balls. Don't you know who am I? I am the Wife of the Sect Leader, The people call me the violet spider. How dare a no body like you shout at me. Don't you know that that whore at your back is engaged with the Second Young Master of the Lan Clan, yet both of you are having an affair behind the Lan Clan's back. Aren't you ashamed?" She shouted at my son. How dare she call my son a nobody, he is the son of the second Young Master of the Lan Clan.

" First of all I am not just a nobody. If my uncle and I aren't here I am already leading my clan. Secondly you are the nobody here. Even with your Zidian that you used to whip Wei Wu Xian, you can never defeat me. Both my parents are the most powerful person in the cultivation world. Because of everyone here who are afraid of my mother because of his power, you killed her, which also lead to the death of my Father. If I were to choose I could've taken revenged by now. Be glad I didn't. Or else you would see the so called nobody son of Hanguang Jun and The Yiling Laozu." A-yuan said with his eyes turning red.

Wait red??? The future me's eyes also turned red when I was angry as I have seen during the empathy. This could be dangerous.

" A-yuan please relax." I said as I hugged him in front of everybody. I can see Jiang Cheng's face turning sour as this scene unfold while I can see confusion in Shijie's face. I'll explain everything to Shijie later.

Without both of us knowing, Madam Yu activated Zidian and was about to hit us when Lan Zhan came and catched Zidian in his bare hand.

" One Zidian Mark on Wei Ying's body and all of Lotus Pier will suffer." He said in the most agressive way Lan Zhan had said in his entire life. But i did find it too hot. Wei Wu Xian it's not time to flirt right now.

" huh! Your protecting this slut and his partner. Can't you see they are having a relationship behind your back can't you be angry at him?" Madam Yu told Lan Zhan.

" Wei Ying??? Cheating?? When? As far as I know Wei Ying would never cheat on me, nor Sizhui would love my future wife romantically." Lan Zhan said confidently and aloofly.

" don't you think I wouldn't know any changes in my household. Don't you think the Lan Clan would notice if someone is cheating on me?" He said confidently.

" yeah right coz it's you and that Wei Sizhui having a secret affair. Don't you think I haven't seen the time you stroll alone in Caiyi or the time Nie Huaisang saw you kissing that man's forehead when you let brother get your food. Its not my brother who is a whore but the two of you. I know for sure right now it's that Wei Sizhui you were protecting and not my brother." Jiang Cheng shouted at Lan Zhan.

" Jiang Cheng... No one is cheating here and A-yuan would never be a whore nor Lan Zhan. Jiang Cheng take it back." I said to my own brother.

" Wei Wu Xian... I know you were just forced in this marriage.. but I will take a stand for you. If you want we could break this engagement and just be my right hand man in Lotus Pier." Jiang Cheng said. I know Jiang Cheng don't want me here in Cloud Reccesses but I guess this mess should be cleared.

" I don't love Lan Sizhui romantically. I only would love one person in every lifetime. I don't care if anyone call me gay or anything but no one shall hurt or take my family away from me." Lan Zhan said with his veins appearing as he shout. I know this is my que to tell everyone so I placed a silencing talisman and also a view blocking talisman to make sure no one from the outside can see nor hear what we are talking.

" Lan Sizhui?" Uncle Jiang asked with curiosity.

" Well I guess sect Leader Jiang for your case and for my aunt's Yanli's case I'll reintroduce myself. I am Lan Yuan Courtesy name Sizhui, Heir of the Lan Clan. Biological Son of The Second Young Master Lan, Lan Zhan courtesy name Wangji also known as Hanguang Jun and The Head disciple of Jiang Clan, Wei Ying courtesy name WuXian the Yiling Laozu." A-yuan said with a perfect bow.

" How..." Shijie asked but we were stunned when we heard Madam Yu shouted.

" Lie... How can you even time travel?" Yu Ziyuan pointed out.

" Well if I follow the right timeline, you'll die in the hands of the Wens. But if you don't get your mouth shut, maybe in this timeline, you'll die by the hands of a Lan.  Well, if you want proof I can tell you one. In Jiang Clan, there is a hidden treasury where the Sect Leader place his valuable things. Only the Sect Leader and the Sect heir knows about this. Am I right Sect Leader Jiang and Young Master Jiang?" A-yuan asked which made the two mentioned nodded.

" How did..." Uncle Jiang was about to asked but A-yuan continued talking.

" If you are asking why I know it's because , the youngest Sect Leader of my parent's generation, which is no other than Uncle Jiang, I mean currently Young Master Jiang, told me about this things when I was staying in Lotus Pier. Me and my Cousin Jin Ling, the youngest Sect Leader of our generation, was asked by uncle Jiang to visit Lotus Pier during the last week of every month.

One time when Jin Ling was Stuck in paper works in his Clan, and I was the only one who visit, Uncle Jiang brought me there. He told me the purpose of that room and at the center of the room, I saw 2 objects, Chenqing, my baba's flute and A Lotus tassel from Jin Ling's mother.

Uncle told me that everything in there is the last memory of his family. All of Jiang Sect died except Uncle Jiang. Madam Yu and sect Leader Jiang died defending Lotus Pier. Aunt Yanli died saving baba, baba died by suicide. Even for 13 years my parent's are already dead Uncle Jiang still blame himself for the death of baba. Coz according to him, Father could almost save baba if not for uncle Jiang Cheng stabbing the rock when he realize he can't kill his brother.

I have heard countless stories from both my uncles. And I don't want my parent's to suffer it too." A-yuan said while tears keep falling in his eyes. I went near him and hugged him which he also responded my hug.

" Who is Jin Ling?" Shijie asked with tears in her eyes.

" Jin Ling, Courtesy name RuLan, The Sect Leader of Jin clan. The only son of the Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli." A-yuan said with a smile.

" Don't worry aunt it's a love marriage. According to uncle Jiang, Young Master Jin, your fiancé was talking bad about you, baba didn't bear it so he punched Jin Zixuan in his face. That result to your broken engagement and baba being expelled from studying here. But after a while Young Master Jin realized he is in love with you and began courting. I was 1 and a half years old when both Jin Zixuan and you married each other. And had Jin Ling." He said.

" And also baba was the one who gave him courtesy name." A-yuan added. So I'm the one who named shijie's son.

" Do you think I will believe that lie?"

___________________________________