Death ☠️.

Chapter 1

" Uncle please, stop it! Wangji will die!" Lan Xichen shouted while crying as his younger brother was whipped.

" Quiet! Your brother even didn't think twice while saving that demon." Lan Qiren said and casted a silencing charm to his oldest nephew.

" Wei Y-Ying i-is n-not a d-de-demon!" Lan Wangji shouted angrily.

" Lan Wangji! He killed many cultivator! Even his elder sister was killed by him! He is not giving mercy to anyone! And your saying he is not a demon?!" Lan Qiren shouted.

" Loud noises are forbidden." Lan Wangji said in a relaxed tone.

" Also Jiang Yanli was not killed by Wei Ying, but she saved Wei Ying by taking the sword that was meant for his younger brother. If I was the one in Jiang Yanli's place I would do the same. I'll save Wei Ying even to death. So now if you want kill me atleast I would be together with him in the afterlife.

Wei Ying is not also a demon. I went to the burial mounds many times and I never see any Wen Soldiers or even cultivators there except Wei Ying, and Wen Qing and the Ghost General. There are only old people, Women and a child— A-yuan. He never hurt anyone. The time he was accused to have killed Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun, it was not him. Wen Ning told me he heard another flute sound. He was controlled by another person.

If this is how the cultivation world bring justice, I would not anymore like to live here. To live with the Unjust people.

Uncle, where did the rule ' Do not judge without full evidence' and ' do not bear grudges' go? You yourself broke many rules yet now you killed the most innocent person in the world and most importantly, you killed your own nephew.

Wei Ying is already dead and I don't have any reason to live. Beat me, Whipped me more than you can Uncle. I have no one that kept me to live. Kill me now or I'll kill myself." Lan Wangji said monotonous but cold.

" Wangji!" Lan Xichen shouted as soon as the spell was lifted. Too unfortunate for him, his little brother, whom he loved so much killed himself by slitting his neck with his own sword.

But before he totally lost his breath Lan Wangji manage to say, 
" Xiongzhang, take care of A-yuan. Let him be the last memory of me to you." He then close his eyes and went to his soulmate.

Lan Xichen couldn't contain his emotion anymore. He got out form the clutches of the disciples holding him off and ran to his brother. He hugged his brother's dead body while wailing.

" Congrats uncle you killed all your nephews. If not for the last word of Wangji I would also kill myself, but I know I still have my last mission. So uncle, I mean Grandmaster Lan, thank you for taking care of us, but from now on we have no relation. I believe my brother's life is enough for me to pay you."

He then carried his brother's body and place it I side Jingshi where he saw another Child lying.

The child he promised his brother to take care of and to cherish like how he used to treat his brother.

He took the child to his arms and notice that he had a fever.

He then took the child to the infirmary and told the healers to treat the child.

*****

Lan Wangji's funeral was held in the burial mounds. The place where his soulmate also dies. He was laid inside the demon slaughter cave and Lan Xichen placed a barrier there so that his brother can rest in peace.

" Uncle, why is father placed there?" Said the child carried by Lan Xichen himself.

" A-yuan, your father and baba is in a better place now. A-yuan must do good to make them proud okay?" He said to the child.

" Let's go home now. You still need to study properly to make them proud." He continued.

" Don't worry uncle, I promise to make baba, Father and you proud." The child promised while raising his right and and placed his left hand in his chest.

______________________________________