Illusion

Chapter 48

*Sizhui's POV*

I don't know why but I really felt very uncomfortable.

I know the Wens wasn't able to catch me.

They didn't know I was the fucking one who took the Yin Iron, yet, I'm feeling too uneasy.

I felt that something bad might happen today.

I didn't know what happen in this time, since uncle wasn't here on the previous timeline.

I hope whatever happens, baba and father would be safe.

" A-yuan are you okay?" Baba asked me.

I looked at him confused.

" Since we came back here, you've been out. What happened?" He asked.

" Nothing A-niang, I've just been thinking of some things." I responded.

" Sizhui, all will be fine." Father consoled me. I know he knows I'm occupied.

" I know father." I smiled.

" Why don't we sleep in your room for the night? I will tell Jiang Cheng and Xichen-ge to stay in our room, for this night." Baba suggested which lift my mood up.

So this is the feeling of having a parent? I'm glad I time travelled.

* Few moments later.*

It's already time to sleep, unfortunately, baba don't want me to sleep without telling him what happened last night.

P.S. father didn't agree to him, but what can he do, when baba uses his most powerful technique that can even defeat the second jade?

What is this technique?

His puppy eyes and sweet whines.

The coldest Second Jade always melts at YunmengJiang's head disciple's puppy eyes.

So now we are sitting at the center of the room, with my parents waiting for the story of what happened last night.

*Flashback*

After asking Uncle's permission and waiting for all the Wens to sleep, I went and sneak at the QishanWens, hidden room.

Aunt Qing already told me where is it and also gave me a map of the whole place.

When I went near the room, I notice it's heavily guarded and the level of resentment energy is too high.

Due to the first observation, I cannot come near the room thus I have to think of another method of getting the artifact.

I must not give up. I have to do this. For my parents, for the cultivation world. I must try my best to, if not stop the war, I must lessen it's destructive scale.

After thinking for a while I now know one method that could make the Yin Iron come to me, not the other way around.

I just hope this works.

Before doing what I had to do, I placed an illusion talisman, so that they couldn't hear/ see me.

After everything is settled, I went and took chenqing. This is my hope.

Hope this doesn't fail me.

I then played a melody. A melody that is not menacing, but also not heavenly. A melody that is just as if calling it's other piece towards itself.

I played the Melody with precision. My heart is racing, afraid that I might mess this up, but I keep my mind calm and played the beckoning melody.