Jiang Cheng's core

Hello guys. Thanks to your votes in the previous chapter I already know what to write first. To be informed I will really write every important happenings in the original version but with some twist. At first I don't know how to arrange it or what to write first, but since most want me to write it in order, so I'll write in in order of events. Hope you'll enjoy this. Also tomorrow is August 5...... Do you know what's the celebration on August 5? Hope you do.

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy reading this short chapter. Keep Smiling 😁😁😁 guys.

Chapter 31

*Flashback*

" If you really want to see A-ying's sufferings then I'll let you see. None of the person here except me knows everything. I'll let you see even the time A-yuan was made. Let's do empathy." Wen Qing said and they all sat down for empathy excited, worried, and looking forward to the things they would see.

______________________________________

*Empathy*

( This will be in Wen Qing's view but narrated in third person POV.)

They all arrived inside a room with many scattered books.

" Where are we?" Wei Wu Xian asked.

" Yiling Supervisory office. This is where I was assign to lead when the Wens started the war." Wen Qing explained. After Wen Qing spoke they saw an angry Wen Qing and a haggard Wei Wu Xian following her.

" Wei Wu Xian this is the hundredth time I'll tell you I won't do it." Wen Qing said angrily.

" Wen Qing please. You are the only one who could help me right now." Wei Wu Xian said.

" When I said no, it's a no!"

" Wen Qing, please."

" You don't know what your risking Wei Wu Xian. It has fifty percent chances of success. You could die." She said worriedly.

" At least I tried than just looking at him in a dying state. If this happens to Wen Ning, I know you would do the same as what I'll do. Please Wen Qing, I'll always be indebt with you." Wei Wu Xian said.

" Do what you want. But I can't give you the certainty of success."

" As long as we tried to save him, it's enough for me."

" I'll go check on him." Wen Qing said and exited the room with teary eyes.

Wen Qing went and entered a room where they found a man lying down. When Wen Qing went closer they saw who the man is.

" Jiang Cheng?! What happen to him?! Wen Qing what happened to my brother?!" Wei Wu Xian asked as he saw his brother lying on the bed.

" Lotus Pier will be seige. Madam Yu would let you three escape and the three of you would be the only survivors. Jiang Wanyin went to get revenge for his parent and was captured by the Wens( Wen Qing don't know the real reason why Jiang Cheng was captured). You were able to rescue him with the help o my brother Wen Ning and brought Jiang Wanyin to me for healing. There we found out his core was melted by the core melting hand, Wen Zuliu." Wen Qing explained.

" Actually aunt Qing, uncle Jiang didn't went back to Lotus Pier but he allowed himself to be captured to save baba." Sizhui informed.

" What did you say?" Wei Wu Xian and Wen Qing asked at the same time.

" Actually, I heard Uncle Jiang telling it to me at my sleep. I was at Lotus Pier that time since Uncle Jiang also want me to spend time in Lotus Pier about a week per month. I was actually studying baba's room that time when I heard foot prints coming. I went to Bed and pretended to sleep. Uncle Jiang went to me and caress my hair. He was sniffing that time and admitted he missed baba. He may not show it in his face but baba is one of the most important person in his life. He also told me that during the time baba was buying food and medicine from them after the attack at Lotus Pier, the QishanWen were looking for them. They began to surround baba. He knows he have to save his older siblings so he had shown himself to the Wen soldiers and led them away from Wei Wu Xian.

* Flashback*

" Sizhui, what if your baba didn't save me from the Wen's? I believe Jin Ling and you won't be orphans. Shixiong is the one leading Lotus Pier just like what my father wants. In fact Wei Wu Xian is really the one who should be leading YunmengJiang Sect. He is the embodiment of the motto attempt the impossible.

Why is my brother so selfless and my jie loving us too much that even died for us. Do you know your baba is so dumb. I sacrifice my core for him yet he also give his core to me. I was so dumb that I fell into his tricks. If I never search him after he fall from the cliff and found him dying there, I wouldn't have known his sacrifices for me. And do you know what your idiot father told me at the brink of his death, he just told me not to miss him much and he also told me to rescue you. That was his last wish, for me to save you from the cruelty of the cultivation world. After I secretly brought your baba's body to Lotus Pier, I went to the burial mounds to look for you but you aren't there anymore. It appears that Lan Wangji took you first before me. When Lan Wangji died and was buried in the burial mounds, I also placed your baba's body beside your father and let the two rest. Do you know that you look like a mixture of Wei Wu Xian and Lan Wangji? Your cousin Jin Ling also looked like Jiejie but with peacock's attitude. So you also know that your cousin's courtesy name was picked by your baba? You were clinging on his leg while we choose the name Jin Rulan for your cousin.

I just hope they will be alive. I just hope I can take their places. Me dead while my Shixiong and A-jie are alive." Jiang Cheng said as he caress the pretending asleep Lan Sizhui.

* Back to the empathy*

" Why didn't you told me about this Sizhui?" The older Lan Xichen asked his nephew.

" To be honest Uncle I never thought it would be this important as the damage is already done and I never expect to the able to travel tot he past and over time I forgot about it." Sizhui honestly told them.

" Well your forgetfulness has roots." Wen Qing said.

" Jiang Cheng did that for me?" Wei Wu Xian asked as he tremble in his place.

" He lost his core for me? Jiang Cheng wanted to die if it means he could bring me back alive?" He continued.

" Wei Ying it did not happened yet we could still prevent it from happening. No one will post his core and you would live a long life with your brother, sister and ofcourse with me. I would do everything I can to do this for you and I promise I'll try not to die." Lan Wangji comforted his lover. Wei Wu Xian went near his beloved and hugged him.

" Lan Zhan why are we both an idiot? My brother is an idiot, I'm an idiot everyone is an idiot." Wei Wu Xian said cutely while crying as he hugged his lover.

" Baba I'm not an idiot don't include me with your generalization." Sizhui said all of them went to look back at what happened next in Wen Qing's memory.

" I guess we don't need to continue this since you already know what happened. Jiang Cheng sacrifices his core and Wei Wu Xian transfered his to his brother. The operation itself is deadly. The theory of golden core transfer is not proven as no one wants to volunteer as the subject. Wei Wu Xian was so persistent that time that I allow it. He was awake for 2 nights and 1 day. He was also cut open without anesthetics since if I used it his core will dissolve and Wei Wu Xian might die. Wei Wu Xian endures it all and he also went down as soon as he was fully awake." Wen Qing explained.

" Let's watch what happened next. And to be informed I have learned about the following memories because I performed an empathy on Wei Wu Xian when he was asleep." Wen Qing informed.

______________________________________