Another Misunderstanding

The problem is already solved and here is the new chapter enjoy and smile 😁😁😁

____________________________________

Chapter 40

*Flashback*

*3rd person POV*

" Lan Wangji please take care of my baby brother. He may not be the youngest but he do act like one." Jiang Yanli teases.

" Shijie." Wei Wu Xian pouted.

" Will always take care of my wife and child."

______________________________________

" Who is your wife Lan Zhan. I'm a husband. I'm a man." Wei Wu Xian argued with a pout.

" Okay okay... No one is the wife here. A-Xian please take care of yourself. You'll be married to each other next week." Jiang Yanli reminded the two.

" They will aunt Yanli." Sizhui said with a smile.

" But we also have to remember that the Wens will attack Cloud Reccesses months after the lecture so we must also prepare." The older Lan Xichen reminded.

" I'll be going to Lotus Pier after the wedding of my parent's to placed the talisman baba made." Sizhui informed everyone.

" I'll come with you." Wei Wu Xian said.

" Baba you have to stay here with father. Uncle and I can do it." He said to his baba.

" But I want to go." Wei Wu Xian said with a pout.

" Baba it's your honeymoon with Father. I know Father doesn't want anyone to disturb your day. Just please don't make 'me' yet. There is still war to finish before you make me. Maybe aunt Qing can give you some contraceptives." Sizhui advice his parents. The latter then became red due to embarrassment.

" Why are you talking like this??" Wei Wu Xian asked in embarrassment.

" Since I am your son." Sizhui answered straightly. The others who were listening chuckled at the "father" and son duo.

" Alright enough with that. Okay so now we must prepare for the wedding. We have 2 weeks to go before the wedding. I hope we can make this as we planned. Sizhui and A-Xian I guess you still have unfinished projects needs to be done if I'm not mistaken?" The older Lan Xichen reminded.

" Yeah baba the talismans. We still haven't made the illusion talisman and the fire prevention one." Sizhui said as he remembered.

" Yeah right. Sorry Lan Zhan, as much as I want to hang out with you today, our son needs me. See you later at Jingshi." Wei Wu Xian said and went to the library with Sizhui.

" I ask mama and baba if I can stay over until the wedding and they agreed. I'll be helping with the decorations and foods ofcourse since I know A-Xian wants some Yunmeng food during his wedding." Jiang Yanli informed.

" That would be great Lady Jiang." The younger Lan Xichen commented.

" I'll also help since it's my brother's wedding." Jiang Cheng also volunteered but kept a stern face.

" So I guess we really do need an extra hand. Why don't you and I focus on the decorations while the younger me and Lady Jiang went with the food. Wangji I believe you can do with your wedding robes?" Lan Nodded and everyone agreed to do as the older Lan Xichen said.

* Next day*

" Is that Lady Jiang I have seen with Young Master Lan?" A Jin disciple asked.

" Yeah that's our Lady Jiang. She stayed here to prepare for his brother's wedding." A Nie disciple said in response.