Mama

Chapter 34

Flashback

" Just tell me who is the father."

" Wen Qing I know you'll tell him so it's better not to know."

" I won't."

" But I also won't tell you."

" I know it's Lan Wangji."

______________________________________

" How did..."

" Isn't it obvious. Even before this chaos began I know how the two of you loved each other. I don't know if you confessed your feelings to each other or if this just happened but don't you think Lan-er-gongzi has the right to know about his child? The heir of GusuLan Sect?" Wen Qing explained.

" Wen Qing is indeed right WuXian, Wangji has the right to know about his son." Lan Xichen said.

" I'm guessing Wangji will know it in the future, maybe before WuXian died but I'm not so sure about it." The future Lan Xichen said.

" Well during my lifetime, Wei Wu Xian didn't tell anyone. Maybe he told him before his death." Wen Qing said.

" Or maybe baba just told father to take care of me and/or look for me before he died, just like what he told to uncle Jiang when uncle Jiang found his almost dead body." Sizhui told them.

" Well I believe Sizhui. If WuXian really don't want to endanger his father and son, he wont tell anyone about the real identity of Sizhui." Qingheng Jun said.

" My child would lived longer if he/she and the whole cultivation world won't know who his/her real parents are. What if I told him his father is the most righteous Second Jade of Lan, when the time I die he would go look for his Father. Ofcourse who would believe him that the Second Jade of Lan had a child out of wedlock? No one, even Lan Zhan wouldn't believe except if he mentioned my name and ofcourse Lan Zhan would believe but the time he declared me as his other parent he would be labeled a demon. So my child is better off be an orphan than suffer the wrath of the cultivation world." Wei Wu Xian said with a teary eyes.

" But he would be safe in the care of the Lan Clan." Wen Qing argued.

" Lan Zhan would truly take care of our child but what do you think of the other Lan Clan members? To Lan Qiren? That man hated me since the day he saw me. Why? Because I act so much like my mother who broke his heart by choosing my father, a servant of the Jiang Sect rather than him the Second heir of Lan Clan. Now what would he feel when the son of the woman he loved and the the nephew who was too much like him when he was young end up having a child together out of wedlock ofcourse he'd feel jealous and his hated to my mother that was passed to me would be passed down to this innocent son of ours." Wei Wu Xian reasoned which made one of the audience flinched.

" Well that's a no wonder. Now I'm not wondering why it was too easy for uncle to kill Wangji in the Future." The future Lan Xichen sadly said.

" Qiren I hope you'll improve this behavior of yours. I won't allow you to hurt any of my children, my son in law and ofcourse my grandson." Qingheng Jun told his younger brother who was still in dazed by the words of Wei Wu Xian about them.

" What happened to me in the future?" He whispered softly but Sizhui and Wei Wu Xian still heard it.

" It will be okay if you change now grandmaster Lan." Sizhui said with a smile.

" I'm sorry." Lan Qiren said without looking at any of them.

" It did not yet happen grandmaster Lan there is still time to change." Wei Wu Xian said.