Sister's blessing.

Chapter 20

After hearing the whole reason why baba used resentment energy, I don't know what to feel. My body became numb.

How can the man who brings life to me suffered that much.

" I'll go back now to my quarters to avoid more suspicion." Qing-ayi said and went out.

When she's finally out of our sight, uncle closed the door and hugged me.

" I know what you are thinking. Don't worry, we won't let both of your parents suffer now. We won't let that happen again okay." He said and I nodded as I continue to hug him.

" Take a rest first. Tomorrow there will be lectures. Prepare yourself well." He said and I just nodded and he left me alone in my bed and he went out as I drifted to my Dreamland.

* Jiang Yanli's POV*

I am now lying on the guest quarters, worrying about my brother.

I can't stop thinking why the world wants A-Xian to suffer. He is already suffering back home and I can't do something to protect him there and now he would be bound to a sect full of rules and to a man who is a total opposite of him.

I can't help but wonder how can A-Xian a free bird fly in his golden cage.

I just hope that what the Oracle said would be true. That A-Xian would find his happiness with Lan Wangji.

While I was still thinking about A-Xian, someone knock in my door.

Maybe it's just A-Xian, so I went and open the door.

To my surprise I did not see A-Xian but Lan Wangji.

" Second Young Master Lan." I greeted with a bow.

" Lady Jiang." He greeted back.

" I'm sure second Young Master Lan isn't just here to check the accomodations. May I asked why Second Young Master Lan is here?" I asked with a raised brows but a gentle voice.

" Uhm..." He seemed shy, but now I remember he is still standing in the door.

" Where are my manners? Please get inside Second Young Master Lan." I invited him.

" So may I asked again why Second Young Master Lan is here?" I asked again.

" Here to asked about Wei Ying." He said briefly and wait, Wei Ying? He and my brother is already in a first name basis?

" Wei Ying? Uhm..." I said and my sister mode is on.

" Wei Ying used to tell Lady Jiang is always at his side. Lady Jiang know about Wei Ying much. Wangji is here to ask about his fiance." He said to me as he stood up and bowed down.

" So you do consider my younger brother as your fiance. You know my brother already suffered so much. I don't want him to suffer more." I said slightly raising my voice.

" Lady Jiang can be assured. Love Wei Ying more than anything. Lan's only loved once and Wangji promise to make Wei Ying happy. Also courting Wei Ying since last week. Loved Wei Ying from the first day Wangji saw him." He said to me honestly and seriously.

That was the moment I began to smile. I know Lans don't lie and I know from the moment Lan Wangji speak about his love for my brother that he is too serious. I just hope my fiance loved me as how Lan Wangji loved my brother.

" Do you know how to cook Lan Wangji?" I asked him as I know how my brother hated the food here in Cloud Reccesses.

" Will learn if needed." He said and I smiled.

" I'll teach you how to cook A-Xian's favorite food." I said.

" Will get the kitchen ready. Wangji would also asked the ingredients as the kitchen only has vegetables." He said and I wrote down all the ingredients needed for the foods I'll teach him how to cook.

" Will get this straight. Will call Lady Jiang as soon as ready." He said.

" Call me Shijie, like how A-Xian call me. Also, welcome to the family." I sincerely smiled and he went out.

Few moments Lan Wangji left A-Xian came with red cheeks.

" What happen A-Xian?" I asked worriedly and he ran to bed and hid himself.

He is still my little A-Xian after all.

" A-Xian, can you tell mama what's wrong?" I asked sweetly.

" Shijie, I'm too old to call you mama again. The last time I called you that is when I was 11 when..."

" When mother punished you and told you to call me Shijie? A-Xian how old are you?" I asked playfully to lift the mood.

I still remember the degrading words mother had told him that day. He started calling me mama on his third day in Lotus Pier and he caught fever. I was the one staying by his side and took care of him. Starting that day he called me mama, which I happily accepted. Even though I'm just three years older than him, I gladly accepted the role as his mother and took care of him.

" Xian Xian is three Mama." He responded.

" But my three year old Xian Xian is already getting married, he will leave mama already."

" Shijie, I'll tell you a secret, but please don't tell it to anyone." He said with a pleading voice and I agreed knowing that he would confess his secret relationship with his fiance.

" Jie actually... I don't know how to say it...." He nervously said.

" Okay, Shijie would help you. You can just tell me that Lan Wangji is courting you for a week now and you loved him back. You are on first name basis but you are just afraid that mother would oppose you." I said with a gentle smile.

" Shijie, Lan Zhan has been... Wait how did you know about that Shijie." He asked me surprised.

" Your fiance just came here and indirectly asked for blessing before you came here. He did loved you much A-Xian. I hope you'll be happy with him." I said sincerely.

" That fuddy-duddy, how did he came here earlier than me. I remembered I left him in Jingshi after I kissed him in the cheeks." He said and I looked at him teasingly.

" So that's why you were blushing when you name here." I tease.

" Shijie ~" He whined.

" So much for that. A-Xian I'm very happy you are not stuck with a loveless marriage. I'm glad that you were in the man you loved." I smiled. I hope my marriage would be like theirs.

" Shijie, don't worry, if that peacock hurt you I'll kill him brutally. No one shall have the right to hurt my dear sweet Mama." He said and hugged me.

" But he would be your papa." I said to him.

" He is still a peacock. I still don't get it why you loved him." He said scoffing but did not break the hug.

" Is that so? Now tell me why do you love Second Young Master Lan, who is a total opposite to you?" I asked and he began to think.

" Because he is Lan Zhan and he is very Handsome, kind and righteous." He said and I smiled.

" You know A-Xian, love is mysterious. You can't question it since it's different to anyone. Only your heart know and direct you to love and if you want to ask me what is the meaning of love and that is the first person you think of when you hear that word."

" Shijie, I'm speechless." He said and I just laugh softly.

" Want to rest a bit?" I asked and he nodded.

I smiled and let him lie down till he fell asleep.

______________________________________