Coreless.

Chapter 19

*Flashback*

" Wangji, please help your wife pack his things." Qingheng Jun laugh.

" Again?! Ugh! Let's go now Lan Zhan. Your father is torturing me."

_______________________________________

* In Jingshi*
* 3rd person POV*

" This is your quarters Lan Zhan? It's very you. Simple but elegant." Wei Wu Xian commented as they went inside Jingshi.

" Ours." Lan Wangji said.

" What?" Wei Wu Xian asked.

" Our quarters." Lan Wangji responded.

" So cheeky Second Young Master Lan." Wei Wu Xian said with a grin.

" Now I know why you smell like sandalwood. Your room smell like one." Wei Wu Xian breathe deeply smelling the aromatic smell of sandalwood.

" Wei Ying will now live here." Lan Wangji said as he back hugged his beloved.

" Yeah yeah I'll be living here with you." Wei Wu Xian said as he smiled dreamily.

" Lan Zhan I'll go out and hang out with Jiang Cheng and Nie-xiong. I'll be back later." Wei Wu Xian informed.

" I'll be in the library." Lan Wangji said and Wei Wu Xian happily kiss his beloved's cheeks and went out.

Due to the kiss, Lan Wangji was stuck frozen in his place.

It was the first time his beloved kissed him. His ears began to blush as he remembered the soft lips that touch his cheeks.

*With Wei Wu Xian*

Wei Wu Xian was also running with a blushing cheeks for what he has done. He can't believe that he kissed his Lan Zhan.

Because of his blushing cheeks he can't face his brother and best friend thus he just walk to where his sister is staying at the moment.

* Sizhui's POV*

The moment my parents, I directly went to my uncle's cabin. There I found him an Qing-ayi talking.

"Uncle, Qing-ayi." I greeted.

" Oh you're here, sit down." Uncle told me.

I immediately went to sit near him.

" What are you talking about?" I asked.

" We're planning about the events to come as well as the yin irons." Qing-ayi responded.

" Next week I will set out to get the yin iron from Tanzhou. Wangji and WuXian would be the one to take the Yin Iron from ancestor Lan Yi." Uncle informed me.

" How about the fifth piece of the yin iron? The most powerful out of the other piece?" Qing-ayi asked which surprise us. As far as I know there is only 4 pieces of yin iron. Three were destroyed after sunshot campaign while the other one went missing. Many believed that the missing piece is Yin HuFu itself. Many also said that Xue Yang hid the Yin Iron to his grave.

" I thought only four pieces. Three destroyed during Sunshot campaign and the other one was destroyed after we caught A-Yao and Xue Yang." Uncle said.

So the 4th yin iron was with LianFang Zun and Xue Yang.

" Yin HuFu is from a yin iron. A-ying told me that the time him and Wangji killed the Slaughter Shanwu, he found a yin iron sword. During the 3 months he stayed in the Burial mounds coreless, he made use of the sword and turned it into his worst creation, the yin HuFu." Qing-ayi told us with a sigh.

" So the Yin HuFu is really made from a piece of the Yin Iron. The fifth and most powerful piece of Yin Iron." Uncle said understanding the situation.

" Wait aunt Qing you mentioned that baba is Coreless? What happen to his core?" I said shocked by the revelation.

" Do you know what happened to his core Lan Xichen?" Aunt asked with her eyebrows raised.

" What did happen? Is it melted by Wen Zuliu?" Uncle asked also shocked.

" So that brat really did brought that secret to grave." She sadly sigh.

" What happened?" I asked desperately.

" He gave it to Jiang Wanyin who's core was crushed when he was caught by the Wens.

Jiang Wanyin was dying when my brother saved him and brought a-ying and Jiang Wanyin to my office in Yiling.

That brat, Wei Wu Xian, know how prideful his brother is. He knows that Jiang Wanyin can't live without his core. That is why when a-ying read my theory about core transfer, he beg me to transfer his core to Jiang Wanyin knowing that it only has 50% chances of success. I had no choice but to follow his will 'cause he never stop 'till I agreed.

Before the operation, I prepared different set of anesthetics but later I realized I can't use it because the core will dissolve so he stayed awake during the operation. He Felt the pain of the operation and the pain of removing his core.

He had been awake for 2days and night.

After the operation, he went down even before Jiang Wanyin woke up.

When he was already at the foot of the mountains, Wen Chao had caught him and throw him in the burial mounds. He stayed there for three months eating almost nothing except things available there andi know you can understand what I mean.

When he was able to escape the burial mounds after three months, he directly went to take revenge, not even resting for a bit.

Then came Sunshot campaign.

After sunshot campaign, he went to save us from the cruelty of the Cultivation world.

Then comes his pregnancy that weakens him. His pregnancy is so fragile that he had to stay in bed almost every time. I know he is suffering but he refuse to ask help from your brother because he knows that your brother is too righteous. Once Lan Wangji knows they are having a child he would do his best, even risk his reputation for the sake of his son and that is what A-ying is trying to avoid.

After A-yuan's birth, instead of giving him a Lan surname or a Wei, he gave A-yuan a Wen surname. He said it is because if people know that A-yuan is his son, they may use him against A-yuan and if he use Lan, Lan Wangji's reputation may also be tainted for having a son out of wedlock.

Even when he met Lan Wangji with A-yuan, he  still didn't introduce his son to your brother. I don't know how A-yuan ended up in the Lan Clan but I'm happy he did.

Wei Wu Xian never really had an emotional rest in his life after the fall of Lotus Pier. I just hope he'll never experience it now.

I already help in removing one of his burdens which is us, the Dafan Wens. I already slowly evacuating my clan to a safer place. Atleast we won't be a target after the Sunshot." Aunt Qing said as her tears fall from her eyes.

I myself also cried. I didn't know baba suffered so much.

Why is he so selfless?

Why can't he think for himself?

When will he prioritize himself before others?

Baba I promise I won't let you go through this again.

I promise that the Yiling Laozu would never be you again.

Baba, you're too precious to experience this sufferings.

______________________________________