Talks before Lectures

Chapter 8

" We will do it together. Operation Wangxian starts." He said and raised his hand.

I chuckled but later on joined him.

______________________________________

*Lan Sizhui's POV*

" You know uncle, I also broke some rules today. I didn't know that playing and letting go of self restraint can be fun. If I had known there would be two Jingyi's in Cloud Reccesses.

You know I also tease baba today. It's so much fun seeing him flustered.

Also baba allowed me to call him baba and they already meet each other and they spent about how many seconds just staring at each other and forgetting about me. But I'm glad with there reaction. I believe, bringing my parents together is not anymore a problem. The problem is how can they live longer together." I said.

" It's good to know that your having fun but please don't be the other Jingyi. Having one is bad enough. Also your baba would be a Lan so I guess Cloud Reccesses would burn itself if we have 3 mischievous people there." Uncle joked.

" But your other point is totally right Sizhui. We must make plan to save both your parents. You know what's the next step after both of them realizing their feelings for each other?" Uncle asked which made me curious so I asked him what.

" Punishing those who will, who is and who did hurt them." He said with a sinister smile.

I really don't want to see the demon side of my uncle. He's different. Specially, when I remember how he killed his own sworn brother who is the reason why I'm an orphan. Gosh I don't want to reminisce it.

" Uncle I know your still sad that your sworn brother hurt you." I said with sadness.

" Sizhui, that is actually what hurts. It hurts to remember that betrayal never came from our enemies.

So from my experience, I can advice you to never trust people that easily. Some people are not as good as we thought they would be." He said sadly.

" Uncle what's the first move?" I asked to change the topic.

" Just stick with making them closer I'll do the rest." He said and patted my head. We then prepare for tomorrow's events.

*****

*The next day*

I woke up at usual time and prepare myself for the greetings ceremony.

" Sizhui, when the Wens come please put a silencing Spell to your baba to avoid quarrel. I guess him fighting with Wen Chao cause him his whole cultivation. Because that is the time Wen Chao started hating him for talking back and I want to avoid it now. Do you understand?" He asked me.

" I'll do everything for baba and father." I said with determination and after that uncle and I headed to the lecture hall.

*Lecture hall*

" A-yuan!" Someone called out.

" Baba!" I responded not that loud as I don't want to break more rules.

" I still haven't punish you for teasing me yesterday. I'm still thinking on ways how to punish you." He said and put his arm on my shoulder.

" Maybe you can think after the greetings ceremony." I said monotonously and walked away.

The normal Lan Sizhui is back. I don't want other people to see the relaxed, mischievous version of Lan Sizhui. Only baba and father, ofcourse also uncle, can see that side of Lan Sizhui.

" Hey why so cold suddenly?" Baba wondered.

" I just don't feel like playing now." I said politely.

" Okay, but later let's hang out okay?" He asked me and I nodded.

We went inside the lecture hall and subconsciously went to sit at my usual sit during lectures in my life.

After a few moments a Lan disciple went near me and pointed father who was coming inside. Now I remember that the sit I've been sitting is the seat reserved for the head of discipline of the Lan Clan.( I'm just inventing guys) For now this seat is reserved for father not mine.

I directly stand up and when I look at father he's already Infront Me.

" Second Young Master Lan, I'm sorry. I didn't know that this seat is for you. I just wanted to sit at front for me to be able to focus. Since it's also the first lecture I have attended." I apologized and planned to move away.

" Sit beside me if you want to sit at front." He said monotonously.

" Thank you Second Young Master Lan." I said and bowed at him in gratitude.

" A-yuan what happened? Are you okay? Is this fuddy-duddy bullying you?" Baba went and asked me.

" Nothing baba. He didn't do anything. He is just offering a seat for me." I said and smile.

" Baba?" Father asked.

" He looks like my baba that is why I call him that." I responded.

" But... I...." He's having a hard time speaking his mind but I know what he means.

" Young Master Wei has the temperament and looks of my baba. While Second Young Master Lan, is just like my father." I said plainly.

" They are both man?" He asked me surprised but with straight face.

" Mn." I said copying his straight face.

" How?" He asked now with a frown.

" I don't know the full story, but it is said that baba is a special male. A male that has a womb inside him. It is rare yet did exist. As history and people have observed there are atleast one out of fifty male in the whole cultivation world that can bear a child. Most commonly it's a one time offer but there are 2 who were able to bear 2 children. Maybe if both of you try you may make more." I said plainly but whispered the last sentence. Fortunate for me the two of them were able to hear it.

Father upon hearing it frown but his ears turned red, while baba directly blush.

" Shameless." Father said and sat down.

" Hey what are you talking about. I'm straight as line." Baba claimed.

" Lines can be curved." I said without emotion and also sat down.

Baba still want to argue but fortunate for me, Grandmaster Lan arrived together with Grandfather.

Uncle also arrived together with his younger version.

The lecture began with Grandmaster Lan saying the rules.

______________________________________

Hello guys I'm back!

Did you miss me?

Hehehe...

I hope you had fun the whole week...

Thanks for those who waited for my return.

And guys sorry for the lame title. I can't think of more for now but I hope you'll still enjoy this boring chapter.

You know when my father gave my phone back to me, he told me to continue writing this story coz he said he is also reading this.

Hahahahahaha... Pa I don't know what's the account you've been using but I hope you enjoy.

Not only my father, but I hope everyone is enjoying my story.

Again, thanks for reading...

And please don't forget to vote and to

SMILE 😁😁😁