A-yuan's Mama

Chapter 35

Flashback

" So if he's your baba, who am I then?" Wei Wu Xian jokingly asked.

A-yuan looked at him for a minute, like he was thinking something.

" Who am I?" Wei Wu Xian ask again now more playfully.

" Mama." A-yuan responded which made the two older people chock on their meal.

___________________________________

A roar of laughter is heard in the room all people there listening except Wei Wu Xian who is now blushing really hard. Even Lan Wangji chuckled at his son's antics.

" Well atleast the child knows who's the father and who's the mother." The older Lan Xichen commented who is still recovering himself from laughing.

" Maybe I should call baba mother now. What do you think father?" Lan Sizhui told his baba.

" A - yuan don't bully your baba." Wei Wu Xian whinned.

" But you are really his mama." the younger Lan Xichen said.

"  Okay let's stop teasing him now. I don't need to show what happen. 5 months after that, is the marriage of Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan. After that, Wei Wu Xian met Wangji again and they made another child." Wen Qing said.

" Another?!" The lovebirds said.

" Yes but Wei Wu Xian didn't know he was. I also know it just the day when Jin Zixuan was killed." Wen Qing said.

" I... I was pregnant when I died?" Wei Wu Xian brokenly said.

" Baba you didn't know." Sizhui comforted his baba.

" Wei Ying, I know this all wouldn't happen if you weren't framed. If Wei Ying was not labeled by the whole cultivation world bad." Lan Wangji comforted his beloved.

" Maybe it's my fault. If I haven't asked help maybe Wei Wu Xian can still be with Lan Wangji. Sizhui and the unborn baby will be happily living in the Lan Clan. And all the whole mess won't be started." Wen Qing blamed herself.

" No... It's my fault. If I just believe my brother and not the goblin maybe they are still alive now." The older Lan Xichen said.

" Maybe this all started with me. If I was just there for my two sons and be a good father this won't happen." Qingheng Jun blamed himself.

" Can yo'all stop blaming yourself. This didn't happen yet. If you'll stop blaming yourself maybe we can do something to save both my parents." Sizhui scold the elders.

" Sizhui is right. Maybe this is the reason why the three of you was thrown back in time. To correct all things. So let's not blame ourselves now. I thought self blaming is my middle name. Why are you doing it now?" Wei Wu Xian pouted as he said the last sentence.

They all chuckled when they heard Wei Wu Xian speak. Even Lan Wangji had a small smile on his lips.

" Wei Ying is right." Lan Wangji said briefly.

" He's always right in your eyes Didi." Both Lan Xichen said.

" After knowing wei Wu Xian is pregnant, I prevent him to sacrifice himself for us and made him sleep for three days. Unfortunately he still died. That's the summary of the life of Wei Wu Xian. So now you know what had happen in the past or shall I say future in your case. I hope you'll do something to prevent what will happen. Also to not loose two precious angel." Wen Qing said.

" Two?" They asked.

" Haven't I mentioned that it's twins? Opps my bad." Wen Qing said.

" First I can get pregnant. Second I have a very handsome son with the man I love. Next I get pregnant again for a second time in just one try then now I learnt it was twins but in the end I lost my life and two others inside my tummy. What a revelation." Wei Wu Xian commented somewhat saddened.

" Its not your fault." Lan Wangji said then pulled his beloved for a warm hug.

" Now let's plan for what is to happen. Grandmaster Lan, I showed this for two purpose. For you to stop your judgemental mind and for us to plan what what is about to come. Since Lan Wangji and Wei Wu Xian are already engaged, we already have a reason to bring him away from Yu Ziyuan. Since their marriage is 2 months from now, it would be easier. Also we must plan for what will happen. We must prevent damages brought by my uncle, Wen Rouhan. I hope you could help us in saving the cultivation world from my uncle." Wen Qing told them.

" I and baba can make some talisman that can strengthen the barriers, specially for Lotus Pier and Cloud Reccesses. The Nice clan's unclean realm is already too protected with Nie Mingjue there and Jin Sect won't be siege since their leader is coward, like how Jin Ling describe his grandfather." Sizhui informed his elders.

" That is what he inherited from his mother." The older Lan Xichen said.

" Hey I'm not the mother." Wei Wu Xian argued.

" How can you define a mother?" Li Xichen playfully ask.

" Someone who carry and born a child." Wei Wu Xian answered.

" So who is Lan Sizhui's mother?" Li Xichen teases.

" Me... but I'm a man and mother must be a woman." Wei Wu Xian pouted.

" Gender was not a criteria for anyone to be a mother. The important thing is to become a mother you must gave birth to a child and my dear brother in law, you are the mother of Lan Sizhui." Lan Xichen said.

" but.... Lan Zhan they are bullying me " Wei Wu Xian dramatically said and hugged his partner.

" MN. Wei Ying is good and he is the mother of our children." Lan Wangji said hugging back his beloved tightly.

" Lan Zhan." Wei Wu Xian whinned.

" okay let's be serious now. As Sizhui said he and Wei Wu Xian are the only people here who master the art of talisman and spell writing here so they will be assign with that. Wangji you can join them as you know most if not all the books in the library. My younger self and I will be assigned to train the disciples. Father and uncle will be assigned to supervise other things. Wen Qing can you help the healer. You are the best doctor in QishanWen probably in the hold cultivation world. So I suggest and if you would like, could you please help the healers?" Li Xichen said.

" I will. Dafan Wens are already safe now so after Wei Wu Xian's wedding, I will be hiding for a while before I'll come back to help." Wen Qing explained.

" that will do. While you're here you can teach some healers on the knowledge you have now." Li Xichen said.

" I'll, ofcourse Zewujun." Wen Qing responded.

" So now we only have one concern, the yin iron in the cold cave of the Lan Clan. I guess Wangji and A-Xian, you would be the one who would get the iron there as like the previous timeline. For now, WuXian, you must act injured so that you'll have a reason to go to the cold pond. Sizhui can you guide your mother there?" Li Xichen said somewhat teasing his brother in law.

" Xichen-ge." Wei Wu Xian whinned.

" *Chuckled* Sizhui you may go now." Li Xichen said.

" yes uncle. Mama let's go." Sizhui tease his baba.

" A-yuan, I thought your on my side. See Lan Zhan, your son is also teasing me. No one love me already." Wei Wu Xian dramatically said.

" in still here to love Wei Ying."

______________________________________

Hello guys...

I'm sorry for the very late update. It seems like I still haven't found my inspiration to continue writing, but don't worry, I'll try to update as long as I can. I will never abandon this book.

Thank you so much guys for waiting. I hope when I found the inspiration to continue writing, you are still here with me.

Pray for me guys and don't forget to keep
SMILING 😁😁😁😁