The magicians exchanged glances.

“It’s a forbidden curse.”

“A curse with hundreds of years of sacred power.”

“It was used by corrupt ancient priests to control people…”

“You’re saying this manifestation appears in the room every night?”

Around that time, Eshel jumped up in shock.

“Someone is targeting Miss Juliet!”

‘…I guess that’s how it happened.’

Juliet smirked.

When Eshel said that, the only people who came to mind were Marquis Guinness and Dolores.

‘As expected, it was accurate.’

Right after hearing this story, she met Marquis Guinness and heard the entire story from him.

So, Juliet had never really been under any hypnosis.

She just played along because she found the overly triumphant attitudes of Marquis Guinness and Dolores amusing…

“I never thought you’d discover this.”

It was suspicious. There’s no way Marquis Guinness could have owned a magic stone mine overnight.

The existence of the mine was a lie, and it was undeniable that they kidnapped people with magic to turn them into magic stones. The method Eshelr mentioned, to artificially make magic stones, was exactly that.

But there was no need to kindly explain this to them.

“Now, I’ll take this fake magic stone as evidence.”

Juliet, holding the crimson fake magic stone, calmly said.

“Hah…!”

Only then did Archbishop Solon come to his senses and step forward.

“Foolish woman. Do you even realize where you are right now?”

Then, the Marquis’s subordinates also snapped back to reality with smug smiles on their faces.

She might’ve woken up from the hypnosis, but this place was Marquis Guinness’s underground prison. It was impossible for someone with a frail body to escape from here.

“You surely don’t expect us to let you go, do you?”

“Well, let’s see.”

Juliet stepped closer to them with a sly grin.

Eek.

Feeling an inexplicable fear, the Marquis’s subordinates involuntarily stepped back and shouted.

“Guards!”

“Ah, yes. I’m on my way right now!”

Thud.

As expected, guards with anxious voices hurriedly came running. But the color of the cloaks of the approaching knights…

“…Black?”

Archbishop Solon and the subordinates of Marquis Guiness were puzzled. Usually, family knights wear cloaks of a specific color.

For instance, black is for the North…

“Sir Jude!”

Juliet scolded him with a feigned surprised look.

“You should’ve changed your cloak.”

“Oops!”

The young knight with orange hair started to open the prison door, but exaggeratedly feigned surprise.