Chapter 31

Forgotten Juliet - Chapter 31

“I didn’t do that on purpose just now. It’s just that, seeing you again like this, I was so happy…”

Juliet, who was clutching her head and moaning, barely came to her senses.

Happy?

Today she saw his face for the first time.

She didn’t understand what could make someone happy about it.

It was still a face she didn’t recognize.

Juliet couldn’t possibly forget such a handsome man.

If he happened to brush past on the street, he would be a beauty that would be hard to forget for at least ten years.

Even by Juliet’s strict standards, which had become higher since she became Lennox Carlyle’s lover, he was undeniably handsome.

…But she would like him to stop soon.

Juliet glanced around carefully.

The skirmish on the train seemed to have been somewhat resolved.

“Roy!”

“You’re safe. Thank goodness!”

Most of the people who had come to rescue him, including the big middle-aged man, had gathered around him.

And most of them were glaring at Juliet with displeasure.

It seemed that the person they came to find, ‘Roy,’ was this man.

And they didn’t seem pleased with the situation where their rescuer was kneeling before a strange woman and apologizing. Then what was that wolf from earlier?

‘That wolf wasn’t Roy?’

That was what she thought for sure.

Juliet looked around briefly. However, the wolf was nowhere to be seen or heard.

Strange. Even though it’s a train with ten cars, if a wolf of that size, that presence, had gone to another car, it wouldn’t be this quiet.

Juliet raised her head with a puzzled expression.

“I’m sorry. Did you get hurt anywhere…?”

As soon as the man’s eyes met Juliet’s, he immediately apologized reflexively.

If she didn’t respond appropriately, he seemed like he would continue like this all day.

Moreover, with a face that didn’t match his size, he was handsome and kind, so he was someone difficult to get angry with.

Juliet didn’t know where to look, so she quietly sighed.

“…Okay, now put some clothes on.”

“Pardon?”

“Cough.”

The middle-aged man standing behind them cleared his throat and draped a long coat over the man’s shoulders.

The middle-aged man was the same burly man whom Juliet had glimpsed with admiration in the restaurant booth.

The silver-grey haired young man seemed unsure of what the problem was and tilted his head, but as Juliet pointed out, he accepted the coat and draped it over his shoulders.

His gentle golden eyes turned towards Juliet once again.

Before an apology could escape his lips once again, Juliet quickly cut in.