Chapter 63

Forgotten Juliet - Chapter 63

“So, you’re leaving today?”

“Yes.”

A hint of disappointment surfaced on Lionel Lebatan’s usually emotionless face.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to Algiero.”

Algiero was a coastal city not far from Carcassonne.

It was the destination Juliet had originally chosen. Despite numerous hardships and detours,

“And after Algiero?”

“I’m not sure.”

Juliet gave a faint smile.

She’d eventually have to return to the capital’s count’s residence, but… She was afraid of running into people she disliked.

Lionel sneaked a glance at his granddaughter.

“Aren’t you worried about traveling alone?”

“It’s okay.”

Juliet grinned.

“I’ll visit again. Take care, Grandpa. And… please take care of him.”

She decided to leave the baby dragon behind.

If Lionel Lebatan was рші owner, there’d be no worries about ршь going hungry or being exploited by bad people.

While waiting for her luggage to be loaded onto the carriage, Juliet checked the weather.

‘I hope it doesn’t rain this year,’ Juliet thought, smiling faintly.

Last year, it rained too much and was too cold.

Juliet absentmindedly touched a piece of mirror in her hand.

She’d almost forgotten, but she wondered if Lennox still held The hundred eyes of Argos and, if so, if her location remained hidden because of this mirror shard.

‘Just think positively.’

She didn’t want him to know where she was going. It was partly due to her fragile pride.

Juliet was lost in thought.

“Where are you headed?”

Suddenly, a hand from behind took Juliet’s luggage.

“Roy!”

Juliet greeted him warmly.

He said he had visited Katia a few days ago.

For Juliet, Katia was a mystery. On the map, Katia is a massive forest occupying the central eastern region. Yet, Roy frequently traveled between the two sides.

“When did you get here?”

“Just now. Where are you going, Juliet?” Roy asked, holding the luggage.

“Oh… I’m going to meet someone I really want to see.”

Hearing that, Roy, who was loading the luggage onto the carriage, paused and looked at her, asking:

“Who?”

Juliet replied with a broad smile.

“Someone I really like.”

* * *

The imperial fortress of Carcassonne was on high alert. They were receiving a rare visitor.

“You said your name is Vincente Bowman?”